X-Men '97

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That shyt trash.

Art Barr

Invincible is better.

Any image boy been better at anything comic related.
than marvel or dc since 90.

This show is some My brother found My action figures in the attic bullshyt.

Disney once again has no idea how to anything out of the princess model.

They can not even go two weeks.
without making it into their Kimba patricide model.
If they skip a week. They make up for it in kill count.
.this shyt bullshyt.

Art Barr
fukk no I stopped watching invincible halfway through season 1. shyt was cool but felt like a chore to watch for some reason. Now the X-men chefs kiss lil bytch Demayo's dildo playing ass got it right. I might start a petition to get his gay ass back, I love morph, was salty at Gambit getting cucked but he turned out to be the only real dude in Genosha! This has been better than immortal shyt fukk immortal shyt is going the way of rick and morty played out

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gambit stays getting shyted on :francis:

Tell em Cyke :obama:

As soon as Magneto knew he could touch Rogue dude went
fZQ7e7C.png

The watcher silhouette :lupe:

'Happy nation, living in a Happy nation'
full

What an episode :wow:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
It might be Cable’s telepathy interfering with Jean/Madelyne.

That’s why they keep seeing Mastermolds in the vision right before they attack. He’s trying to keep her alive.
I'm thinking possibly Stryfe or maybe Apocalypse has figured out how to get out that loop thing he was trapped in season 4:jbhmm:The intro showed Cable and Apocs fight from that time that can't be just cause.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
that epsiode was intense on like 10 diff levels. Idk how anyone could cry about this show. Doing new xmen now. Christ. This was red wedding level.

Gambit man. That was cold. The cable thing. The omega sentinel. Magneto and leech. Gambit saving rogue and killing the sentinel. Whipping the bo staff too. They did that right.

Obviously i think we in for high time travel fukkery but seeing mags and gambut like that. Bro i legit got choked up over that i aint gonna lie. Magneto and leech. Him saving rogue and gambit and then gambit saving rogue. That was pure gambit cool right there boy. Thought they got him but he got them. Complete with one liner. Thats how ya do it. This show is great man. This is everything all the other marvel shows arent. Cant wait til i see wolverine ep gon be like.

Imo this us all ginna lead to straught age of apoc. Or a new xmen sublime future shown in new xmen. They gonna be that and an twist in fall of mutants. If this eas a film itd print miney. They already did days of future past but if i remember correctly the timeline was always fukked up because last time bishop went back it was fukked. Apoc is trapped but obviously will be out.

Im guessing no inferno? Madelyne was dead right? That was her on the ground next to hellfire club guy.

They was dropping bodies. A marvel show on disney showing dtraight genocide. I thought id never see the day.

They also showed cyclipse going bad and jean going for wolverine. Seeds of aoa? Idk. I can see this leading to the new xmen ending but magnetos “dead” rn. But when he comes back hes def dropping bodies.

They shower a secondary team of xmen at the reveal which showed forge, bishop morph, nightcrawler,cable and sunspot. I think this is gonna lead into the dystopian future bishop, cable and forge were shown to be from but in full force.

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I'm thinking possibly Stryfe or maybe Apocalypse has figured out how to get out that loop thing he was trapped in season 4:jbhmm:The intro showed Cable and Apocs fight from that time that can't be just cause.
I think it’s Bastion. That’s how they are going to connect the Storm/Forge plot to the Genosha massacre and the Sentinel threat that keeps popping up in various forms. FOH, Trask, Master Mold, the depowering tech , and now Genosha massacre

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yeah I gotta re-watch that cause it looks like she had a vision.
She did, she saw the omega sentinel a few episodes ago too. I am wondering if it’s all connected to Cable. I could see a scenario where maybe this season gets retconned at some point. Cable showing up like that means he is at least trying to.

puggle

Superstar
Daps
Coming from the lows of last week, this episode was flames :whoo:

If I have one gripe, it’s that Cable still looks the same as he did in the Fox cartoon lol. I know they can’t change it but I never liked his look on the show. Give me the Rob Liefeld Hulk looking version :mjlol: