X-Men '97

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Wolverine and Gambit are my favorite X-men so I was starting to doubt this show would due them justice. Wolverine still needs his moment to be redeemed in my eyes but there's still time
Gambit been getting sonned by Magneto, Rogue not giving him no play, and everyone been clowning him in the mansion

An ep like this makes up for all that trash
He got a GOATED ep that I can't recall he ever got in the OG series.

Still they made Magneto smash Rogue that's unforgivable no wonder he been smug af the whole time. If Gambit wasn't so pacified that revelation would have been enough for most men to not want anything to do with a woman.
Forget her having sex with him...she lied. Str8 up. And Rogue is not a coward or anything close to that character..that trade mark sassiness was back in full effect. Some Gambit fan on CBR who is distraught with her being with Magneto..kind of complimenting all of em but snuck in something that Rogue is damn near slezy and its nearly befitting that she lost them both. Wow.

Rogue has always pursued Magneto hard in some major storylines..its just entertaining to see it onscreen. But Gambit was on fire in this episode...a true hero to the very end. Good usages of his powers too. Magneto did what you would expect him to do..sacrifice for the children and everyone else...he made sure Rogue and Gambit was out of harm's way first.

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I've seen some more regular looking X-Men '97 stuff at Old Navy of all places and they're more plain looking thankfully. You would be spotted a mile away wearing that hoodie and sweatshirt :mjlol:

That shyt trash.

Art Barr
Btw which one of u Invincible dikk munchers is out tryna talk shyt?

fukk outta here with that overrated ass show:camby:

Invincible is better.

Any image boy been better at anything comic related.
than marvel or dc since 90.

This show is some My brother found My action figures in the attic bullshyt.

Disney once again has no idea how to anything out of the princess model.

They can not even go two weeks.
without making it into their Kimba patricide model.
If they skip a week. They make up for it in kill count.
.this shyt bullshyt.

Art Barr