X-Men '97

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
fukk no I stopped watching invincible halfway through season 1. shyt was cool but felt like a chore to watch for some reason. Now the X-men chefs kiss lil bytch Demayo's dildo playing ass got it right. I might start a petition to get his gay ass back, I love morph, was salty at Gambit getting cucked but he turned out to be the only real dude in Genosha! This has been better than immortal shyt fukk immortal shyt is going the way of rick and morty played out

Stop.

You did not even watch the series enough.
to even have a rating.
To trust your review.

This is the problem with all of the internet.

You think this eight mile lie.
that all fans have made. That they are of some ilk.
compared to people who really skilled.

Y'all really believe this ngannou level of bullshyt versus real pro championship skilled level critique from actualized principles.

Y'all think y'all the nikka up. Orth who never made it. While never doing none of the nikka who made it accolades.

The shyt a joke.

Go watch the series at the very least and then review. We can not trust the bulk of y'all commentary as you have no idea what the fukk you talembout.
Just because you got the internet does not make you a major spotter.

That whole bullshyt you nikkaz believe.
like you could beat eminem in eight mile is a lie.

Then let that false hope based ideal extend to everything else.

Y'all not skilled as armchair critics.
Plus need to stop this eight mile lie.

CAM : YOU LIVING A LIE

Art Barr

*PLAYS CAM
living a lie

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wolverine and Gambit are my favorite X-men so I was starting to doubt this show would due them justice. Wolverine still needs his moment to be redeemed in my eyes but there's still time
Gambit been getting sonned by Magneto, Rogue not giving him no play, and everyone been clowning him in the mansion

An ep like this makes up for all that trash
He got a GOATED ep that I can't recall he ever got in the OG series.

Still they made Magneto smash Rogue that's unforgivable no wonder he been smug af the whole time. If Gambit wasn't so pacified that revelation would have been enough for most men to not want anything to do with a woman.
They might be saving another Wolverine arc for season 2 that’ll properly introduce Deadpool in full since the hype will be even more real after the Deadpool and Wolverine movie. We know he exists in this universe because he cameo in the original series. It can’t be a coincidence that this series finale is right before that movie

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:unimpressed: episodes like this is why i stopped fukkin with marvel, the stakes are never actually high.

This shyt bullshyt.
It is not even written in any fukk'n feel of how xmen is.

I am really starting to re-align my boy hood eighties hate for disney. Disney never rocked in our gen.

We are don bluth kids.

So all this disney shyt I know will end bad.

It never started ever being good frok black hole to droids.

fukk disney.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This episode was giving House of X a little bit. Like the mixed house of X with the beginning of Grant Morrisons New X-men run

Which was part of this continued triddash era of xmen.

This is called xmen 97.

Why are we visiting xmen shyt that no one likes from after the time period of 1997.
They should have just made a new TV series.
Plus this shyt makes and establishes no good will for a movie or direction via Content.

Like who wants to watch this xmen movie after this.
when this cartoon is like some lil girls with some effeminate boys.
found their big brother 's action figures in the attic.

This shyt Supa trash.

Art Barr

Is Don bluth alive?

For Pete christ sake...

Save us from this trash can water.
that is this xmen cartoon.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
How old are you Nikka 50?

you are really a trapped in the 80’s ass Nikka you cannot even name everyone who is in the starjammers wtf would we have spin off cartoons of them.? Wtf would they do? There are maybe 100 starjammers comics since they created but u want a tv show? Come on Breh red and slim was a limited series of 8 issues tops if we count small stories here and there that isn’t happening either fam. Enjoy what we are getting and stop expecting the comic book fully animated, it will leave you less disappointed. For real this is as good or better than the cartoon. and sinister is ducking immortal Breh he ain’t never ever ever ever dying so get over that shyt.

Another person who does not read comics and it trickles down to actual posts.

Misses me with yo chuck from fresh.
level of understanding comics you goofie.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
As far as invincible goes.

Theres room for this show and Invincible. We don't have to pit the 2 against each other especially since they are vastly different types of shows.

Invincible has been fuego good.
as a comic and cartoon for its entire run.

Versus the xmen. Which has been bullshyt officially since xmen number 10.
Plus the original xmen cartoon was better than the nineties cartoon. In one episode incomparuson to an entire series this current series is spun off to.

No way in hell is any current marvel anything. Published after the image boys left.
as good as a dedicated image boys book, title or ip.
Especially Kirkman who at this point. In timeline comparison via quality to project.
Kirkman shyt is way way better.
than all of marvel disney in its comparative forum of ip. from animated to tv right now.
Kirkman is actually building to movie house level. Plus could do it as a indie. Which is even crazier. As marvel is a whole entire conglomerate. Where they do not know wtf they are doing. When properly judged. From the rehabilitate of the marvel ip and sustaining its blockbuster draw.

Plus Kirkman.
Has quality to pull from.
with invincible..kirkman has the best modern gateway long term continuity based character and property in indie comic history and the cartoon. Thst imo marty is the only director who could do the film conversion justice. Where the cartoon does exactly everything

this bullshyt xmen cartoon can not even get right. Plus incomparison Disney has no recent quality to pull from.
Kirkman has two decades of his own quality to pull from. Plus knows how to adapt this shyt in two successful mediums. Which is animated and tv.

There is no comparison.

Kirkman is just better than all of disney marvel as far as creative quality and execution of ip.
In the respective forums.
Kirkman has migrated to in animated and TV.

As an indy.

It ain't even close.

Art Barr

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
that epsiode was intense on like 10 diff levels. Idk how anyone could cry about this show. Doing new xmen now. Christ. This was red wedding level.

Gambit man. That was cold. The cable thing. The omega sentinel. Magneto and leech. Gambit saving rogue and killing the sentinel. Whipping the bo staff too. They did that right.

Obviously i think we in for high time travel fukkery but seeing mags and gambut like that. Bro i legit got choked up over that i aint gonna lie. Magneto and leech. Him saving rogue and gambit and then gambit saving rogue. That was pure gambit cool right there boy. Thought they got him but he got them. Complete with one liner. Thats how ya do it. This show is great man. This is everything all the other marvel shows arent. Cant wait til i see wolverine ep gon be like.

Imo this us all ginna lead to straught age of apoc. Or a new xmen sublime future shown in new xmen. They gonna be that and an twist in fall of mutants. If this eas a film itd print miney. They already did days of future past but if i remember correctly the timeline was always fukked up because last time bishop went back it was fukked. Apoc is trapped but obviously will be out.

Im guessing no inferno? Madelyne was dead right? That was her on the ground next to hellfire club guy.

They was dropping bodies. A marvel show on disney showing dtraight genocide. I thought id never see the day.

They also showed cyclipse going bad and jean going for wolverine. Seeds of aoa? Idk. I can see this leading to the new xmen ending but magnetos “dead” rn. But when he comes back hes def dropping bodies.

They shower a secondary team of xmen at the reveal which showed forge, bishop morph, nightcrawler,cable and sunspot. I think this is gonna lead into the dystopian future bishop, cable and forge were shown to be from but in full force.
They did?? Where:ohhh:And I do like this theory because it was actually not fully revealed what caused everything to end up like that. Just sprinkles of the virus from Time fugitive episde. I'm at least 80% sure Apocalypse has to be returning him and Cable are just as intertwined as Sinister is to Cyc and Jean.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She did, she saw the omega sentinel a few episodes ago too. I am wondering if it’s all connected to Cable. I could see a scenario where maybe this season gets retconned at some point. Cable showing up like that means he is at least trying to.
Forgot about That’s what I’m getting. I think cable was trying to tell Jean/Maddy before telepathically what was going to happen.

I’m kind of hoping they don’t retcon/time travel this, or at least too soon. They teased Cyclops turning more militant
I think it’s Bastion. That’s how they are going to connect the Storm/Forge plot to the Genosha massacre and the Sentinel threat that keeps popping up in various forms. FOH, Trask, Master Mold, the depowering tech , and now Genosha massacre
That could be it, he was in one of the photos with Forge I think.