X-Men '97

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
They could’ve easily had Rogue in Dawnn Robinson’s spot
Honestly, of all the shyt...that's what bothers me. There was absolutely no reason to do that. This same episode in that same moment there is literally a love story between jubilee and sunspot. Why would you switch them?

Gay people, trans, etc exist. That is fine. There is no purpose but to for the directors fulfillment to have Bishop caressed by a man.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Jubilee still CORNY to me, she just is

Dumb ass fireworks smh lol

It was dope how they put the OG and New voice actresses together for her storyline tho, as the OG actress was white and gave her role to the New actress that is actually Asian.

But to put Storm’s Lifedeath storyline attached to that random ass arcade shyt was disrespectful to Storm.

They shoulda gave Storm a separate episode for herself to do THAT good of a storyline, c’mon now SMH
Fireworks? Wheres the other girl..from X Force..Tabitha..Boom Boom.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they follow the X-Men pattern with a Fantastic Four revival, I'm gonna need longer episodes

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Exactly.

Jubilee's storyline added NOTHING to the main STORY.

It was FILLER and took up 90% of the episode.

But remember the show is still hot, so the stans won't accept you pointing out any flaws.
jubilee's existence is filler. and this will probably be the WOAT ep of the season

Daps
Honestly, of all the shyt...that's what bothers me. There was absolutely no reason to do that. This same episode in that same moment there is literally a love story between jubilee and sunspot. Why would you switch them?

Gay people, trans, etc exist. That is fine. There is no purpose but to for the directors fulfillment to have Bishop caressed by a man.

Nxgga what? :mjtf:

I stand ten toes against the gay foolery but what the hell you talking about?? When was Bishop getting rubbed on by another man?? :mindblown:

Did I miss an episode?? :wtf:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Nxgga what? :mjtf:

I stand ten toes against the gay foolery but what the hell you talking about?? When was Bishop getting rubbed on by another man?? :mindblown:

Did I miss an episode?? :wtf:
They just reading too much into a throwaway easter egg. they weren't trying to imply anything sexual with Bishop.