X-Men '97

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Rogue had me ROLLING at the end of Magneto War...Joseph just sacrificed himself and Magneto blackmailed the United Nations into making him Ruler of Genosha..Wolverine thought he was gonna end the Magneto problem...WRONG:laugh:
JNj5FJS.jpg

Last edited:
Daps
They already established sunspot and jubilee is a thing, they just meant that to be a funny easter egg. Yall read too much into gay shyt.

Bruh ain't nobody reading too much into anything.

A gay man created this show and he threw in gay stuff where he felt he could get away with it.

How are we reading too much into that? :dahell:

QBN

All Star
Daps
Like many said, Jubilee part was meh and filler but it's ok. Not every episode is going to be 5 stars.

I don't understand why they didn't add Nightcrawler instead of Morph. It's a PG-13 show, so they can't use the "he's a demon, so he's too scary for little kids" excuse.

Or maybe the producers thought Nightcrawler was "too dark" :mjpls:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Like many said, Jubilee part was meh and filler but it's ok. Not every episode is going to be 5 stars.

I don't understand why they didn't add Nightcrawler instead of Morph. It's a PG-13 show, so they can't use the "he's a demon, so he's too scary for little kids" excuse.

Nightcrawler is going to show up in future episodes.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Should've had the X-Babies for Jubilee's part. Had to pause to be sure but for his Different World pic that was Darwin instead on Morph. Could we get a Deadly Genesis adaptation? :lupe:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

They got enough darkies on the squad already :mjpls: