X-Men '97

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What makes you think something happened to them?

Maybe Forge just left the team. He gotta get ready to team up with Wolverine in Days of Future Past so they can send Bishop back.

IDK Idk if havok has interacted with scott in the old series at all...:jbhmm: I like it when they have cameos from other teams I do remember the iceman cameo that was dope but short...:wow:

Daps
IDK Idk if havok has interacted with scott in the old series at all...:jbhmm: I like it when they have cameos from other teams I do remember the iceman cameo that was dope but short...:wow:

That episode was when Cyclops and Havok went head to head. They kept blasting each other but nothing happened and they were too stupid to realize their powers didn't work on each other cause they were brothers. :mjlol:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He did
There powers did work on each other.

Which makes no sense
Havok absorbs cosmic energy and makes plasma blasts. Cyclops abssorbs solar energy and his eyes act as a gateway to another dimension full of concussion energy.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He did
There powers did work on each other.

Which makes no sense
Havok absorbs cosmic energy and makes plasma blasts. Cyclops abssorbs solar energy and his eyes act as a gateway to another dimension full of concussion energy.

i knew they crossed paths damn its been years :pachaha: i wonder will we see vulcan???:jbhmm:

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
Breh! Jubilee hit Mojo with a Genki Dama?!

:gladbron:

God damn I love this show.

I was thinking about the Big Ball Rasengan

Sage_Art_Big_Ball_Rasengan.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Damn finally finished the OG and started this catching completely up

Yes fukk it…..

I want Disney to cause havoc in the MCU

I want them to ABSOLUTELY make their first X-men movie with MoJo as the villain!! :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

And no cop out of hiring some big star and have that character be more humanoid putting a wig on the actor and minor prosthetics!!

Naaaaaaa I want them to go FULL SCALE WITH MOJO and have the entire movie be in his world!!! Lol