X-Men '97

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Jubilee still CORNY to me, she just is

Dumb ass fireworks smh lol

It was dope how they put the OG and New voice actresses together for her storyline tho, as the OG actress was white and gave her role to the New actress that is actually Asian.

But to put Storm’s Lifedeath storyline attached to that random ass arcade shyt was disrespectful to Storm.

They shoulda gave Storm a separate episode for herself to do THAT good of a storyline, c’mon now SMH

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
First part did what it was supposed to do. Very happy it wasnt the whole ep. It was a fun throwback with references for us 30-40 yr olds to laugh at. The game. Differnt worlds. Lol. Jubilees power upgrade. Just a way to give the lesser characters some time.

Like i said. It seems everyones getting time which is a GOOD thing idk why its so life or death with some of you autistics but ive accepted it as coli hyperbole. Shows great. Cant complain.

Last part was way better but were talking actual storyline versus a call back. Of course it was designed that way.

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wolverine+%252352+-+Abcissa.png

jubilee-abcissa-wolverine.png

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
This was definitely the episode where I understood all the complaints about the pacing. Splitting up the two storylines like that was... certainly a choice.

They didn't even A-plot/B-plot it like most shows do. It was just the Jubilee storyline for 17 minutes and the Storm one for the last five. :wtf:

Why even do this? Why not just split these into two episodes? The Jubilee story was already long enough for its own episode, and the show could have used a nice filler episode after the first three.
Yeah I thought it was weird that they didn’t go back and forth since they were thematically tied together.

But I realized it was imitating the comic style of the main comic and the short backup. The OG series did something similar when Xavier and Magneto were trapped in the Savage Land as a backup story.

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I thought it was weird that they didn’t go back and forth since they were thematically tied together.

But I realized it was imitating the comic style of the main comic and the short backup. The OG series did something similar when Xavier and Magneto were trapped in the Savage Land as a backup story.
magneto-throwing-rocks-at-a-dinosaur-122576.gif

Mazino

All Star
Daps
Episodes need to be 1 hr long. Way too short
Yeah with the way they're moving this would have been good or even better would be giving each season 20 episodes like Young Justice

It's like they're approaching the season like they won't be renewed for another

Show is good but pacing and cramming in these stroylines is holding it back to a degree