Park Village, Compton CA

Wtf was her paint supposed to be?

latest

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
On the subject of Dream's tights, yeah, I'm willin' to bet if there's any truth at all to that story about him having heat... it's probably not from anyone high-up, it's probably from other MFs on the roster who ultimately don't make any decisions, so it doesn't matter much and won't matter when he gets called up.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok..history has shown Lesnar never prepares for an immediate assault...his match against Joe, the match against Goldberg, his match against Strowman...they all took Lesnar out fast and early..don't mind Roman starting out the same way

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Charlotte didn't really need to win the title for Becky to turn heel,

This looks like they just gave Camella the title because Charlotte had to get her t*ts redone..

Did you hear the crowd? That wasn’t a heel turn :russ: but if the WWE thinks they’re gonna try to legit turn Becky heel and the crowd will rally behind Charlotte, they’re in for a rude awakening.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Did you hear the crowd? That wasn’t a heel turn :russ: but if the WWE thinks they’re gonna try to legit turn Becky heel and the crowd will rally behind Charlotte, they’re in for a rude awakening.
They’re probably gonna have Becky do a “shyt on the fans” promo on Tuesday. But they’re at Barclays so don’t expect boos. :heh:

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Pros:

No more Brock holding the main event of Raw hostage, meaning those matches and the title can mean something again and there is room for upward momentum again

Alexa didn't get to dominate Ronda for the whole match like she did against Nia

The ruthless crowd reaction to Charlotte's tears :mjlol:

AJ/Joe still having the juice between them

Miz winning like a territory era heel in 1987

Show actually ended at 11 instead of dragging on another 30-45 minutes

Cons:

Ending two title matches in DQ, particularly egregious in the WWE Championship match that was building to a hot finish (even though it was on in the middle of the show) and AJ is just coming off of a 4 month feud where all of his matches ended in bullshyt to keep the feud going for another PPV.

Multiple full on squash matches. Save that shyt for TV, if the best you can come up with is killing a dude in 90 seconds on PPV, don't book them on the PPV. The Ronda/Bliss squash was fine and made sense, but KO getting absolutely destroyed by Braun for the like 5th time in 2 months was pretty bad because it does nothing for either guy, and I'm pretty sure KO got a concussion from the ramp chokeslam. Balor bringing back the demon not for the Rumble, not for WM, not for multiple IC title matches, but for a squash match against "Constable" Baron Corbin who wears a button down and vest in the ring? :russ:

Jeff Hardy, who has done interviews talking about how his body is so fukked up he's stopped doing the swanton on house shows in an attempt to extend his career a little, does a swanton on the apron for no apparent reason, in a mid card title match that meant nothing to anyone, right after his brother was quietly retired by the company for his own fukked up body. :hhh:

The Bellas getting multiple segments despite not even being active talent anymore. They've both wrestled once in a year+ and it was in the Royal Rumble.

So many talents were missing from the show. It's the second biggest show of the year. Missing from the card: Lashley, Roooooo, Bray Wyatt, The Bar, Asuka, Jinder, basically the entire women's roster on both sides, of course the cruiserweights, Rusev (who was in a WWE Championship match at the last PPV) and Almas on the pre-show. :picard:

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just remembered Brock had a chair in his hands and was about to hit Roman b/f he countered with the spear. Roman actually finished strong. Still god-awful booking of braun. he's ruining himself and everyone around him.

The Big 4 IDEALLY should be where feuds are resolved but...for whatever reason, they wanted to go Rusev in July instead of Joe. They could've started @ ExtremeRules and resolved last night...but fukk it, Joe and AJ might be building towards a classic program. I enjoyed the finish last night. BRING DQ's and COUNTOUTS BACK TO PAYPERVIEW!!!!!

Explain to me why Velveteen's tights are a problem? I don't even watch NXT. I gotta start binge watching them. I heard that Cole, O'Reilly and Fish are a stable there. :mjlol: Cole and O'Reilly were literally taking years off their careers feuding in ROH....now these dudes are squad again?? :mjlol: Fukk Vince, sometimes.

The breh earlier who said Roman/AoP could be the new Shield might be onto something. Have Braun cash in tonight. AoP helps Roman keep his belt. Beat the hell out of Braun. Get this Universal title feud crackin'.

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
After thinking about it overnight my biggest issues with the PPV were,

1. This is arguably the 2nd biggest PPV of the year and almost NONE of the wrestlers acted like it. Guys walked to the ring and performed as if it were a random Raw/Smackdown. Finn tapped into his Demon character..but where was that sense of urgency and desperation from the rest of the roster?

2. There was zero heat in most of the matches. I haven’t followed NXT for over a year but I was fully invested in the Gargano/Ciampa match because it told a great story and you felt how badly Gargano wanted to kill him. Compare that with Bryan/Miz which is a feud that goes back years and it didn’t feel nearly the same. Maybe the dead crowd played a part but there wasn’t a lot to get excited about

3. This was a transitional show to HIAC. The stage is set for some amazing rematches with Joe/AJ, Charlotte/Becky, Bryan/Miz etc but I thought SS was supposed to be the culmination of programs?

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Charlotte didn't really need to win the title for Becky to turn heel,

This looks like they just gave Camella the title because Charlotte had to get her t*ts redone..

Right :snoop:

It should've been a fukkery finish where Becky has Carmella in the dis-arm-her, Charlotte hits the Natural Selection on Becky, Carmella kicks Charlotte and Mella steals the victory. Then, Becky turns on Charlotte because her fears had been realized that she would've beaten Carmella but Charlotte got in the way. It would've made more sense :manny:.