WWE Presents The Premium Live Event Extreme Rules 10/08/2022...He's Back Bray Wyatt Returns!!!!

Who Leaves Extreme Rules Victorious?

• Bianca Belair(c)

Votes: 23 62.2%
  • Bayley

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Liv Morgan(c)

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Ronda Rousey

Votes: 26 70.3%
  • Seth Freakin Rollins

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Matt Riddle

Votes: 23 62.2%
  • Edge

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Finn Balor

Votes: 25 67.6%
  • Drew McIntyre

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Karrion Kross

Votes: 27 73.0%
  • The Brawling Brutes

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Imperium

Votes: 14 37.8%

• Total voters

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Where a pic of that? :ohhh:
You can't see it in the link? :heh: Here

mens-black-wwe-x-meek-mill-dreams-vs-nightmares-limited-edition-t-shirt_pi5179000_altimages_ff_5179994-1a4241c7cb69a582ff2balt2_full.jpg

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
It was never genuine

People just wanna push the triple h is burying all the blacks narratives and Bianca looked primed for a loss so they latched on to that

It’ll shift to Bobby once he loses that US title Monday
After the beating Rollins got? Man that would be nuclear heat from TSC :pachaha:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
They really need to save Bray this time

I wouldn't have a problem with him being Sting 96'ish and just do creepy shyt and not wrestle until Survivor Series.

War Games and Bray's first official match back should be the seller for Survivor Series
He also shouldn’t lose unless it’s at a big 4 PPV. All of his matches may need to be no dq as well. At this point he is a big name and should be treated as such. Can have him jobbing to Goldberg or whoever else

That’s dope. If she actually develops a character the. I can get behind her, Vince pushed her with no personality and it didn’t work. Now she can spend the next few months becoming a character and when she wins again it will be a better run

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I kind of get the appeal of Bray Wyatt but then I kind of don’t
Read the post I quoted.
Bray created a great character in an era where everyone is just a regular guy that works out. They not even weight lifters, these dudes are built like swimmers and cross fitters.

He is a throw back to when wrestlers got lost in a gimmick and didn’t give a fukk about ever breaking kayfabe. The attention to detail he puts into his characters is rare. I would take bray over Johnny from golds gym living out his boyhood fantasy anyday
People forget professional wrestling was all about characters and storyline development . No one gives af about a kick pad brad that can do a thousand moves but have no personality :takedat:

I like flippy shyt too but I need stories and larger than life character work.