WWE Presents The Premium Live Event Extreme Rules 10/08/2022...He's Back Bray Wyatt Returns!!!!

Who Leaves Extreme Rules Victorious?

• Bianca Belair(c)

Votes: 23 62.2%
  • Bayley

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Liv Morgan(c)

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Ronda Rousey

Votes: 26 70.3%
  • Seth Freakin Rollins

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Matt Riddle

Votes: 23 62.2%
  • Edge

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Finn Balor

Votes: 25 67.6%
  • Drew McIntyre

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Karrion Kross

Votes: 27 73.0%
  • The Brawling Brutes

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Imperium

Votes: 14 37.8%

• Total voters

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Liv with the cupcakes out

Should’ve just spray painted a kendo stick black and decorated it. All these love taps with a baseball bat looks silly

wow this match was bad, like really bad...they had negative chemistry....

Last edited:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Bray must've felt amazing after that.. a perfect reaction
same people talking about Bray is bad in the ring been watching Moxley bum fighting for a few years now as the top dog of AEW

Imperium vs Sheamus and his boys was fire.
Bianca really becoming the female John Cena. what a woman.
Liv/Ronda was terrible.. Ronda is awful, go home and be a family woman. interesting to see this spin on Liv character
Edge/Finn was a fukkin slog to get through but had a great ending.. real throwback. Cole was in his JR bag the whole match.

thats my guy but someone needs to tell Edge to shorten all his matches by 10 minutes.
you don't have anything to prove anymore, keep the matches short, sweet and sell the story.

Last edited:
Daps
shyt was ill. 1st PPV i ever go to and i had a good time other than the white bul next to me 🤢 that shyt damn near ruined the night it was bad like really bad. i never believed that stereotype of wrestling fans being smelly cause all the events i had gone to it was never bad but the RAW i went to in DC in August was bad in the hallways waiting to get in and now in Philly this shyt was awful so that wrestling fan stereotype is legit smh. the announcer jawn that had the yellowish dress :noah:. the maga nxt white jawn with the ass was there in the crowd and she was lookin aight too :ehh:. got to keep the Ronda Rousey chair and i ended up gettin a few of the Philly themed shirts they had including a Meek Mill one lol.
1st off glad u had a fun time :salute:

But I am curious how bad that cac smelled and did anyone else notice

Also, what's this WWE inspired Meek Mill merch you speak of?
:ohhh: