• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
That would be Emmy-worthy.

And you can't isolate the Bloodline stuff from the rest of WWE because that's not how the Emmy Awards work. Now you could pick a specific actor, but the entire story itself can't be isolated from the rest.

And you can't even give like Best Drama Series award to WWE because it's for a singular series, can't give it to WWE as a whole. And the story spans Raw, Smackdown, and PLEs.

So what Emmy are you giving WWE?
Best everything in the field of Roman Reigns

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Bloodline stuff jumped the shark for me when they had Cody lose.
SmarkTears.0.0.jpg

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
the AEW main event (assuming it's the world title match) is one of the worst headlining builds/matches in a long time. There's nothing they can do in the ring to redeem it.

Only AEW matches I'm interested in this weekend are Cole-Jericho, the battle royal, and the BCC-Elite match. Adding Sabu to the Cole-Jericho match makes for some potential fukkery, plus now that I saw him throwing the n word around I won't have to feel any type of sympathy for Sabu if he takes a bump and cripples himself, so even better.

Hopefully they bring back someone interesting in the battle royal as a surprise. Don't love watching people like Bryan and Christian in weapons matches with their concussion history but hopefully they are creative with it.

All 3 of the NOC "main events" should further storylines so I'm interested in that. Don't give 2 fukks about any women's match on either show tbh. Gunther should squash Ali. Hopefully they get LA Knight on the show and have him beat Boogz.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
the AEW main event (assuming it's the world title match) is one of the worst headlining builds/matches in a long time. There's nothing they can do in the ring to redeem it.

Only AEW matches I'm interested in this weekend are Cole-Jericho, the battle royal, and the BCC-Elite match. Adding Sabu to the Cole-Jericho match makes for some potential fukkery, plus now that I saw him throwing the n word around I won't have to feel any type of sympathy for Sabu if he takes a bump and cripples himself, so even better.

Hopefully they bring back someone interesting in the battle royal as a surprise. Don't love watching people like Bryan and Christian in weapons matches with their concussion history but hopefully they are creative with it.

All 3 of the NOC "main events" should further storylines so I'm interested in that. Don't give 2 fukks about any women's match on either show tbh. Gunther should squash Ali. Hopefully they get LA Knight on the show and have him beat Boogz.
They already announced the participants in the Battle Royale

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Is this the battle royal that has the "Joker card" or whatever where someone comes out last by themselves or is that something else? Usually that spot is a returning/new guy no?
Joining Orange Cassidy will be Blade, Butcher, Bandido, Komander, Lee Moriarty, Big Bill Morrissey, Ari Daivari, Tony Nese, Chuck Taylor, Trent Beretta, Kip Sabian, Fenix, Pentagon, Swerve Strickland, Brian Cage, Ricky Starks, “Switchblade” Jay White, Juice Robinson, Keith Lee, and Dustin Rhodes.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Joining Orange Cassidy will be Blade, Butcher, Bandido, Komander, Lee Moriarty, Big Bill Morrissey, Ari Daivari, Tony Nese, Chuck Taylor, Trent Beretta, Kip Sabian, Fenix, Pentagon, Swerve Strickland, Brian Cage, Ricky Starks, “Switchblade” Jay White, Juice Robinson, Keith Lee, and Dustin Rhodes.

Why put swerve & Lee in a battle royal :snoop: