• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I didn’t even know this was taking place

If I’m really gonna put on for the coli in a podcast space I need to pay more attention to NXT
Well NXT Battleground is on at the same time as Double or Nothing so it's either try to watch both live if you are into both or watch one live and the other on demand or w/e. :manny:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Match for match, as far as match quality AEW PPVs are almost always at least GOOD and most of the time are great.

This is maybe their worst built PPV though. Other than the main event and tag title match, I don't care about the show.

WWEs undercard doesn't grab me, but that's a great top 3 matches. Though I think Brock vs Cody should've been a gimmick of some kind (they might save it for a HIAC I guess) Saudi shows are usually trash, but the last one ended up being very good.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
WWE Night of Champions [Saturday]AEW Double or Nothing [Sunday]
Seth Rollins vs AJ Styles 🏆Jungle Boy vs Sammy Guevara vs Darby Allin vs MJF 🏆
Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa vs Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens 🏆 🏆The Elite vs Blackpool Combat Club
Brock Lesnar vs Cody RhodesAdam Cole vs Chris Jericho enforcer: Sabu
Mustafa Ali vs Gunther 🏆Christian Cage vs Wardlow 🏆 🪜
Asuka vs Bianca Belair 🏆Taya Valkyrie vs Jade Cargill 🏆
Natalya vs Rhea Ripley 🏆Toni Storm vs Jamie Hayter 🏆
Trish Stratus vs Becky LynchLethal & Jarrett vs FTR 🏆 🏆
Hardys & Hook vs Ethan Page & The Gunns
21-man Blackjack Battle Royal for AEW International Title 🏆
The bolded matches are the only ones that I'm interested in.
I think that Ali/Gunther will be entertaining, but ultimately meaningless. I think that Jade/Taya will be another style clash, but I want to see if they will work better than they did in their last match.
I also want to see if Christian can carry Wardlow through a good, logical match.
The other matches are either uninteresting or predictable, IMO.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
This is not even close. The Bloodline drama is worth the price of admission alone. Then you have Cody with a broken arm facing Brock and two workhorses going at it for a new title

AEW has a world title match I wouldn’t even want to see in a video game
Bloodline stuff jumped the shark for me when they had Cody lose.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
:picard:

Darth Vader could have never been THE villain had he not killed Obi Wan. This storyline is Oscar worthy. Roman has to lose EVERYTHING, not just the titles.
That would be Emmy-worthy.

And you can't isolate the Bloodline stuff from the rest of WWE because that's not how the Emmy Awards work. Now you could pick a specific actor, but the entire story itself can't be isolated from the rest.

And you can't even give like Best Drama Series award to WWE because it's for a singular series, can't give it to WWE as a whole. And the story spans Raw, Smackdown, and PLEs.

So what Emmy are you giving WWE?