Reppin
TX
just looking i would say WWE but every saudi event ends up being trash

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
there's finna be fittyleven matches tomorrow, and not one of them will leave any lasting impression as much as a guy throwing hands with his cousin and a ginger speaking arabic in a country they used to not allow him to travel with them to.

And the worst part is, the people with the technical know-how to put in solid work for AEW tomorrow are trapped in gimmick fukkery matches, are strapped with anchors pretending to be opponents, or... in the case of at least 2 matches I can think of... both.

Good luck to them all, but... ain't looking good:scusthov:

Melo/Bron finna put in work on NXT tho :hubie:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Idk if they can top that main event (at least the storytelling) but I can still see Double or Nothing being good :yeshrug:
Double or Nothing will be good. Tony Khan needs to slot Powerhouse Hobbs into the show some kind of way, though.
In typical AEW fashion, though, the best part of the show will be the post show press conference. That's always the highlight!

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Double or Nothing will be good. Tony Khan needs to slot Powerhouse Hobbs into the show some kind of way, though.
Don't think that is happening in an official match capacity. Doesn't mean he might not be potentially involved in some other way though.

Unless they throw a swerve at us that no one wants to see and have Hobbs, QT, and Aaron Solo fight for the trios belt in that open challenge match.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
The Rhea vs Nat was a time to go get drinks. Brock and Cody made me wish I went and got more drinks.
I'm not going to drone on about something I didn't watch and only followed via Twitter, but passing out from the Kimura Lock is so stupid. You either tap or quickly get your arm broken.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
In typical AEW fashion, though, the best part of the show will be the post show press conference. That's always the highlight!
Don't think that is happening in an official match capacity. Doesn't mean he might not be potentially involved in some other way though.

Unless they throw a swerve at us that no one wants to see and have Hobbs, QT, and Aaron Solo fight for the trios belt in that open challenge match.
Hobbs and QT both in that 21 person battle royal from the list put out. So... yeesh.

They deadass took the title off Hobbs to put it on Wardlow just to have the latter in a match that didn't require the title at all, and the former in a match for a whole different title that won't end with him winning it because of course not.

This man and his booking, bruh I can't. I almost wish that terrible video game was a more of a sim, just so I could try and play it and see how much better the goddamned AI in the game can book than the AI in Khan's brain can.