WWE or AEW...Who wins this weekend?

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
The only thing in AEW that the crowd connects with on an emotional level is the Elite reunion and even that they kinda fumbled this week with the follow up. Hangman cut a backstage promo by himself and Kenny wasn’t even on the show

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Don't think that is happening in an official match capacity. Doesn't mean he might not be potentially involved in some other way though.

Unless they throw a swerve at us that no one wants to see and have Hobbs, QT, and Aaron Solo fight for the trios belt in that open challenge match.

1. They need to get Bro. Hobbs away from those dorks, and
2. They need to stop calling six man matches "trios". This is America, dammit!
:mjpls: , just in case.

Back to Hobbs, he can very easily be slotted in to cost Wardlow his belt. All Tony has to do is use the old standard storyline of Christian paying off Hobbs for help (Wardlow will kick the shyt of the worthless dinosaur) in exchange for a title shot. No need to reinvent the wheel. That storyline works every time. That gives us Hobbs on the show and some good f*ckery!

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I'm not going to drone on about something I didn't watch and only followed via Twitter, but passing out from the Kimura Lock is so stupid. You either tap or quickly get your arm broken.
Passing out from submission moves is nothing new. Cody passed out from the kimura, Stone Cold passed out to the Sharpshooter, Irish Eddie Kingston passed out from whatever Moxley's chokehold is called.
It's nothing new, & it's a part of wrestling. No need for the pearl clutching.
Also, you don't have to watch ppvs on Twitter. Next time, just ask one of us in the thread for a stream, everybody is pretty good about sharing. Have fun with the rest of us!

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
The only thing in AEW that the crowd connects with on an emotional level is the Elite reunion and even that they kinda fumbled this week with the follow up. Hangman cut a backstage promo by himself and Kenny wasn’t even on the show
I think he was practicing to march in the parade next month.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
From a story telling standpoint, nothing on Double or Nothing or Battleground will beat what I just watched from NOC.

From an in-ring standpoint, NOC could be beaten. There were a couple very good matches, a couple ok matches and some mid.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Hobbs and QT both in that 21 person battle royal from the list put out. So... yeesh.

They deadass took the title off Hobbs to put it on Wardlow just to have the latter in a match that didn't require the title at all, and the former in a match for a whole different title that won't end with him winning it because of course not.

This man and his booking, bruh I can't. I almost wish that terrible video game was a more of a sim, just so I could try and play it and see how much better the goddamned AI in the game can book than the AI in Khan's brain can.
Hobbs and QT aren't in the Battle Royale...

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Passing out from submission moves is nothing new. Cody passed out from the kimura, Stone Cold passed out to the Sharpshooter, Irish Eddie Kingston passed out from whatever Moxley's chokehold is called.
It's nothing new, & it's a part of wrestling. No need for the pearl clutching.
Also, you don't have to watch ppvs on Twitter. Next time, just ask one of us in the thread for a stream, everybody is pretty good about sharing. Have fun with the rest of us!
I have Peacock. I just don't watch the Saudi shows.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't wanna be out here doing star ratings like Dave :mjlol:

AJ vs. Rollins was very good, maybe even excellent.

Trish vs. Becky Lynch was good.

Bianca vs. Asuka was ok.

Brock vs. Cody was mid, more about storytelling with Cody

Rhea vs. Nattie was nothing

Gunther vs. Ali was ok.

The Bloodline vs. K.O./Zayn was very good with some tremendous storytelling at the end

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
How was Impact last night? Which matches are worth checking out?
Impact was good!
The only match that I would skip is the Sami Callihan match.
Trinity vs Giselle Shaw was okay.
If you're into bloody violence that doesn't look like the goofy, fake stuff, then check out Steve Maclin vs PCO. Actually, all of the title matches were really fun watches.
I think the post match of Maclin/PCO was a bit too long winded, though

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Impact was good!
If you're into bloody violence that doesn't look like the goofy, fake stuff, then check out Steve Maclin vs PCO. Actually, all of the title matches were really fun watches.
:salute:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Impact was good!
Looking at the card, looks like I'll just skip to the title matches then. Okay wrestling is fine if I am invested in the product but otherwise don't care to watch it.