WWE Network moving to Peacock in the US (Update: Its sucks!)

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm gonna go on a limb here and say his kids might approve of becoming billionaires, having either jobs for life or never working again, and having generational wealth.
maybe but having a tv show makes you feel important

money is good to, shane seems happy

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Sounds like the right time to sign Dalton Castle :mjgrin:

tenor.gif
I'm surprised he's not in NXT yet

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
It'd be a difficult task trying to bring in new viewers in order to justify the price tag of what it would cost to buy it outright. Wrestling just won't be in the mainstream of realm of sports no matter how much WWE tries to make it happen.

You saw that firsthand with how they were able to skirt with not shutting down like other sports had to.

I could've sworn that NASCAR and UFC never fully shut down either but I get your point.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I could've sworn that NASCAR and UFC never fully shut down either but I get your point.

Nascar technically did shutdown and postpone 8 races, although they were the first to start back. Postponed in March and started back the middle of May.

Technically a lot of people WWE or MMA real "sports", which is technically how they were able to pull off what they did without major push back. Both Dana White and Vince both bytch and complain that they aren't treated as real sports, but pulled any stunt that they could to prevent from shutting down like other actual sports had to.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I have Peacock free through Comcast. I got the streaming box just to get it and had it sit for a few months but when I actually started using it I was blown away.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Shareholders or not, its fukked up how the wrestlers dont see any benefits from these deals

That's how mergers and acquisitions work. Unless you have equity or are very high up in the company, you don't gain anything from it. It could be worse. The deal could go through and then people get laid off.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So I will be getting WWE Network for free since I get my Internet through Xfinity and they offer Peacock for free with it.

I don't think I've watched one second of Peacock since last August or September though.

Wonder how quickly they will start charging extra for WWE ppvs though?

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
If you are already a subscriber you are basically getting all of peacocks content for free.
This is a win.