WWE Network moving to Peacock in the US (Update: Its sucks!)

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I’m not trying to jump into peacock, that’s another useless platform trying to get into the streaming game.

Some of these companies don’t realize that their content has been whored out to other networks for so long that there is no reason to try to make your own platform anymore.

Looks like I will go back to downloading the ppv the next day.

It’s a ok business move I just don’t think peacock deserves my money. Over the years I have realized how unnecessary the network really is and it doesn’t add anything to the current experience. It’s not giving out news, it doesn’t further storylines and it doesn’t have anything exclusively that is worth a damn.
Or live stream..?

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
the WWE Network has been the best thing WWE has done. the value of getting all of that content and monthly PPV's for $9.99 was outstanding. it's a shame to see it go.

WWE on Peacock sounds promising, but they're already having major issues with getting all of the content added. there are reports that the only PPV library that Peacock will have available is the WrestleMania PPV's and no other PPV's for at least 3 months (if ever)..... if it's going to take them 3 months to add the Royal Rumble, Survivor Series, etc. PPV libraries..... then just how long (if ever) will it take them to add all of the other classic content like B-level PPV's, Nitros, SNME, ECW, etc., etc. ....

hope for the best that NBC Peacock will eventually add the entire WWE Network to their library, but it's not looking good .... it's looking more and more like NBC just cut a big check in order to say they have WWE on their platform now and they're not going to care about what the WWE Network was beforehand. sucks.

wild shyt breh is the Network has so much damn potential.

When they announced it, non wrestling fans couldn’t fathom how it could stay afloat. They didn’t realize the decades of piff WWE has been sitting on along with gobbling your the libraries of other promotions that tapped out long ago.

I really wonder what goes on behind the scenes of creative. It is like a car company where you have a ton of talented designers and at the end of the day the bean counters (or the old guard) just do what they want anyway.

Who knows what happens after this Peacock deal is over but it could’ve been handled better. I signed up last night because of the $10 deal and Peacock just doesn’t “have it” yet. WWE is doing them a favor with this deal and of course whatever money they got in return will keep the company fat for a long time.

Just hope for the rest of the world they keep putting effort into the standalone channel and apps

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Is that true ? Premium tier still got ads? What kinda low grade bullshyt is Peacock smh
Yep it’s true. Gotta pay an extra 5 on top of Peacock Premium for Peacock Premium Plus (ad-free)

So you’re back at paying $10 for the Network if you don’t want ads

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I know the WWE has uploaded stuff like this on their regular account, but hell no the this shyt :laff::laff::laff: if you’re going to have the library for paid viewing, have what was actually shown

they can't be serious with this right :dwillhuh::mjlol::mjlol:

another reason why #physicalgang never lawst :blessed:

unedited chair shots on my old vhs tapes & dvds :wow:

and them bytches free too :wow:

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
I know the WWE has uploaded stuff like this on their regular account, but hell no the this shyt :laff::laff::laff: if you’re going to have the library for paid viewing, have what was actually shown

terrible.

this move to Peacock is absolutely awful for the entire wrestling business. WWE is the top game in town ... and NBC is going to treat them like shyt. this isn't a good move for anyone in the wrestling business.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Lmaooo will they edit out Jerry calling Kane "big red retard":troll:

Or the chants of "slut" to Stephanie :troll:

That Rock vs mankind royal Rumble Match gonna be 5 mins with all the edits:troll:

What a fukking joke :mjlol: