WWE Network moving to Peacock in the US (Update: Its sucks!)

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Another update:

More stuff got added during the day and there was some reorganization, but the real update is if you have Comcast, everything will pop up via the Xfinity guide/remote search which is 100% better and faster than the Peacock app for anything. Peacock TV app is unbearably slow chugging through menus. Once they get the library filled out it will probably be pretty fine provided you actually have Xfinity and can search for shyt via your TV remote instead of having to directly use the app. I haven't actually watched anything on it so I don't know what the ad situation is like.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
fukk Vince for selling out big time

WWE Network was nice besides Raw/SD not being in overall chronological order. Not looking forward to having to sign up for peacock ( :dame:)

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I just pulled up WM 30 on the free tier, holy crap at the number of commercial markers. I counted at least 15. :hhh:

And even if you pay for Premium tier, you still have to sit thru those ads. Smh

What a sad thing to happen.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I just pulled up WM 30 on the free tier, holy crap at the number of commercial markers. I counted at least 15. :hhh:

Damn, 15 Commercials?:hhh::hhh:

I gave up WWE Network because I didn't use it, wasn't watching the Product at all. I bought Peacock last year just watch a couple Dramas and Classic Movies, mainly boredom. I never thought I'd see WWE's Entire Library on there.:ohhh:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

I was reading people saying that they took away the ability to see what all matches are on a show and skip directly to individual matches. Is that true?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

:mjcry:

200.gif

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I was reading people saying that they took away the ability to see what all matches are on a show and skip directly to individual matches. Is that true?

Yeah, they said this was removed in a press statement last week.

Oddly enough, it looks like the ad markers are placed right after every match. Lol.

I understand the move for wwe, but they should've done right by their fans. Fans have basically been left out in the cold.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I haven't had the network in probably two years but with my amex card they have spend 4.99 on peacock get back 4.99 for three months so the first 3 months are free. That said, peacocks how menu set up for this thing feels do clunky and confusing

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, they said this was removed in a press statement last week.

Oddly enough, it looks like the ad markers are placed right after every match. Lol.

I understand the move for wwe, but they should've done right by their fans. Fans have basically been left out in the cold.
I have no idea why they didn't just do something similar to Amazon Prime where they just let you log into other apps using the Prime credentials or Disney Plus bundle where you can use the same credentials across multiple apps instead of losing a bunch of functionality and content by trying to migrate it all into the Peacock app.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I have no idea why they didn't just do something similar to Amazon Prime where they just let you log into other apps using the Prime credentials or Disney Plus bundle where you can use the same credentials across multiple apps instead of losing a bunch of functionality and content by trying to migrate it all into the Peacock app.

At the very least they could have just had a backend portal.

Kill the app, but Leave the existing Network platform up and just click thru on Peacock exclusively