WWE Network moving to Peacock in the US (Update: Its sucks!)

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
the WWE Network has been the best thing WWE has done. the value of getting all of that content and monthly PPV's for $9.99 was outstanding. it's a shame to see it go.

WWE on Peacock sounds promising, but they're already having major issues with getting all of the content added. there are reports that the only PPV library that Peacock will have available is the WrestleMania PPV's and no other PPV's for at least 3 months (if ever)..... if it's going to take them 3 months to add the Royal Rumble, Survivor Series, etc. PPV libraries..... then just how long (if ever) will it take them to add all of the other classic content like B-level PPV's, Nitros, SNME, ECW, etc., etc. ....

hope for the best that NBC Peacock will eventually add the entire WWE Network to their library, but it's not looking good .... it's looking more and more like NBC just cut a big check in order to say they have WWE on their platform now and they're not going to care about what the WWE Network was beforehand. sucks.

Last edited:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
shyt is an absolute clusterfukk. They had 3 months to get this shyt right. I'll wait till it's sorted out and use a VPN til then.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
the WWE Network has been the best thing WWE has done. the value of getting all of that content and monthly PPV's for $9.99 was outstanding. it's a shame to see it go.

WWE on Peacock sounds promising, but they're already having major issues with getting all of the content added. there are reports that the only PPV library that Peacock will have available is the WrestleMania PPV's and no other PPV's for at least 3 months (if ever)..... if it's going to take them 3 months to add the Royal Rumble, Survivor Series, etc. PPV libraries..... then just how long (if ever) will it take them to add all of the other classic content like B-level PPV's, Nitros, SNME, ECW, etc., etc. ....

hope for the best that NBC Peacock will eventually add the entire WWE Network to their library, but it's not looking good .... it's looking more and more like NBC just cut a big check in order to say they have WWE on their platform now and they're not going to care about what the WWE Network was beforehand. sucks.

I just watched Survivor Series '88 and this year's Rumble earlier... they're on there... I haven't looked at everything yet but it looks like the PPVs are all up.

The OG version is also still up for now... I just pulled it up on my laptop.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Epitome of this gif

3ln4KBN.gif

:noah: :takedat:Damn