WWE Network moving to Peacock in the US (Update: Its sucks!)

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Actually, I just peeped WrestleMania X7 and the chairshots are still there.

I think that Twitter account is just spreading misinformation to create a negativity circlejerk and using a clip from most likely some kid-friendly compilation show that had already been edited on the Network anyway.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I know the WWE has uploaded stuff like this on their regular account, but hell no to this shyt :laff::laff::laff: if you’re going to have the library for paid viewing, have what was actually shown

False alarm, it's just a fakkit clickbait site using clips from their YouTube account where shyt is already edited to begin with and speculating 'on some "THIS IS WHAT IT WILL LOOK LIKE" to get people hot and bothered. No Way Out 2000, the clip that's from, hasn't even been uploaded to Peacock yet. They're just some no-name newz site capitalizing on WWE negativity and masquerading baseless speculation as "News"

We still good.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
False alarm, it's just a fakkit clickbait site using clips from their YouTube account where shyt is already edited to begin with and speculating 'on some "THIS IS WHAT IT WILL LOOK LIKE" to get people hot and bothered. No Way Out 2000, the clip that's from, hasn't even been uploaded to Peacock yet. They're just some no-name newz site capitalizing on WWE negativity and masquerading baseless speculation as "News"

We still good.

Good deal. But the WWE still does that from their own account though :lolbron::lolbron:

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Lmaooo will they edit out Jerry calling Kane "big red retard":troll:

Or the chants of "slut" to Stephanie :troll:

That Rock vs mankind royal Rumble Match gonna be 5 mins with all the edits:troll:

What a fukking joke :mjlol:

Dont forget all those Bars Kang fired at Goldust and Marlena:picard:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Peacock has violent shows (Chicago PD) and movies, so hopefully that tweet is a lie

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Peacock has violent shows (Chicago PD) and movies, so hopefully that tweet is a lie
It is. Like I said, I started watching a few PPVs on Peacock and they're just fine. Exactly as they are on the Network. Just some weirdo blowing hot air.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Commercials are a real drag on shows that don't naturally have breaks, the lack of pause on live is some shyt but at least that's included on VOD stuff. Video quality seems better than what it was on the Network proper but audio sounds like it has all the high end boosted or some shyt.

Phantom

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Peacock is trash, you can't even create multiple profiles. They need to categorize content the way the network did. How it is right now, Im not watching any classic shyt. At least this subscription covers this year's Olympics. :francis: