WWE Network moving to Peacock in the US (Update: Its sucks!)

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
WWE Network on Peacock: your questions answered

Man I been working from home since the pandemic and binging on old school PPVS and shows for the past year now so the fact that we gonna lose all that initially upon the integration to Peacock sucks. :stopitslime:

Plus the search feature will be pointless now and they won't have the break down of each show/PPV you're watching anytime soon :francis:

This integration gonna be whack the first few months and it'll probably be until 2022 IF we get all the features back at all:martin:

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Gave this a quick look and this shyt is a mess.

The TV app and web browser have "view all" of a category at opposite ends of the list, which is not a big deal as much as it is weird and annoying. But the selection list is bizarre. It's mostly the original Network content shows + WWE PPVs (and not all of them) and random WCW/ECW PPVs. I mean legit ass random. Bunkhouse Stampede, Captial Combat 1990, Greed, Hog Wild, Mayhem 1999/2000, New Blood Rising, Battlebowl 1993. Just a few random 2000 ECW shows. Only the past 3 years of SD and not even full years, Raw goes back to 2008 and also has a bunch of eps missing in various years.

Granted it's only day one and a few hours and they're probably just uploading everything but that seems like something that should have been done before they went live with it.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
FewRegalJanenschia-max-14mb.gif

Prepare for a bunch of "best of" compilations, shows getting swapped out because the servers are dogshyt, and lack of new material because WWE just don't give a fukk.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
nah, lol y’all be pretending to be naive sometimes

These talking points exist. They’re all over Twitter

WWE reminds me of Lebron the sense that any time Lebron gets a another big accomplishment under his belt, the very first comment underneath is

“LeFraud Carrer:

07: Swept
09: Choked against Orlando
10: Quit
11: The biggest Meltdown
12: Baby Thunder
13: Ray Allen
14: Clamped by Kawhi
15: Another Finals L
16: Kyrie
17: Cooked by KD
18: Cooked by KD again
19: Playoff mode
20: Mickey Mouse ring”

to the point where I’m starting to think these random stans on Twitter with Kenny omega avatars might be bots. It’s the same spin lol I see it.. I just don’t get tight about it like these WWE fanboys, I actually find it funny and kinda fascinating

......i for real thought i was in the seum, how the fukk did this come to mind with this title? i mean, ALL this?