WWE Is Making Bianca Belair Irrelevant Smh

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That was the peak of the Charlotte megapush, and i didn't like that then. But Sasha and Naomi were under the same mentality that 'unless i'm at the top with a belt i'm worthless'.

That's not what happened though. They had nothing for Sasha/Naomi to do. It was their idea to form a team and then they were asked to put over Charlotte and Ronda for about the 137th time since they had been in WWE. It got old. Lol. This is all coming from Naomi's side by the way... Sasha hasn't actually said anything about it and probably never will.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
People don't realize Bianca won her 2nd Royal Rumble (barely a year on the main roster) and 1st Mania match.

She's had a Hall of Fame career already.
wins 2 royal rumbles and wins the wwe title on the main event of wrestlemania, and having the longest woman's title reign of all time...but because she isn't doing that today, she's being made irrelevant :laff:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
That's not what happened though. They had nothing for Sasha/Naomi to do. It was their idea to form a team and then they were asked to put over Charlotte and Ronda for about the 137th time since they had been in WWE. It got old. Lol. This is all coming from Naomi's side by the way... Sasha hasn't actually said anything about it and probably never will.
That is my exact point. "Not being in the title picture" isn't 'nothing'. again, word to the wrestlers I mentioned earlier.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
breh, nobody is arguing against charlotte or becky being over pushed :dead:

Some of us wanted to see Sasha pushed as the top star because she was by every metric and some of us feel Bianca has to take a backseat sometimes too although I think they've done a way better job of protecting Bianca than they did with Sasha.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Some of us wanted to see Sasha pushed as the top star because she was by every metric and some of us feel Bianca has to take a backseat sometimes too although I think they've done a way better job of protecting Bianca than they did with Sasha.
I did too, she is literally my favorite woman's wrestler of all time.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
It's the same thing. :dahell: The higher up on the card the more money you make... that is how it works. That's not a guess. That's how it works. Go watch Maven's YouTube channel. He explains it exactly how it works.
When it's contract negotiation time. You're arguing two different things and 2 different wrestler's situations at this point.