WWE Is Making Bianca Belair Irrelevant Smh

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
When it's contract negotiation time. You're arguing two different things and 2 different wrestler's situations at this point.

Sasha had more of a social media presence, she had more "crossover appeal", she had Disney reaching out and giving her a role in Star Wars, she had Disney reaching out and putting her in the opening for the college football championship, She has fashion designers wanting her to walk the runway for them, she had one of the top 3 talent agencies signing her, she was likely selling more merch and she proved on her own she could move tickets without the WWE banner.

Explain how she's not worth more than Charlotte or Becky. There's no logical sense behind it.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Sasha had more of a social media presence, she had more "crossover appeal", she had Disney reaching out and giving her a role in Star Wars, she had Disney reaching out and putting her in the opening for the college football championship, She has fashion designers wanting her to walk the runway for them, she had one of the top 3 talent agencies signing her, she was likely selling more merch and she proved on her own she could move tickets without the WWE banner.

Explain how she's not worth more than Charlotte or Becky. There's no logical sense behind it.
She is...i literally just said she is my favorite woman's wrestler ever...you don't need to teach me about Sasha Banks. That doesn't mean she should always been at the top of the card, or that she was held down beyond reason because how I value how she was presented.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
She is...i literally just said she is my favorite woman's wrestler ever...you don't need to teach me about Sasha Banks. That doesn't mean she should always been at the top of the card, or that she was held down beyond reason because how I value how she was presented.

I don't think anyone should always be at the top of the card unless they are Stone Cold in his prime but I for sure think Sasha was held back quite a bit and for no reason and I don't want to see the same happen to Bianca, although I'm not really too concerned about that yet... like I said I think they've done a much better job.

I still think Rhea and Charlotte are Hunter's favorites though :mjpls: :manny:

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
I don't think anyone should always be at the top of the card unless they are Stone Cold in his prime but I for sure think Sasha was held back quite a bit and for no reason and I don't want to see the same happen to Bianca, although I'm not really too concerned about that yet... like I said I think they've done a much better job.

I still think Rhea and Charlotte are Hunter's favorites though :mjpls: :manny:
It hasn’t nor will it ever happen to Bianca cause she has already been pushed to heights in & out of the ring that Mercedes hasn’t been. Bianca is more marketable than Mercedes.