WWE Is Making Bianca Belair Irrelevant Smh

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
I'm not going back and forth with a troll. You brought up a reality TV show nobody watches as some type of "crossover" achievement... so I'm gonna just laugh at you instead of having a conversation.
If I was looking foolish and didn't have nothing of value to say, I would've responded with this, too.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Bianca will be OK... it's one year since her debut that she isn't in a title match, it ain't the end of the world. She walked out of the last three Manias with the women's title. If she was in the title picture every waking moment of her run, MFs would be throwing the "stale" word around and claiming she's being "Superman booked".

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Bianca will be OK... it's one year since her debut that she isn't in a title match, it ain't the end of the world. She walked out of the last three Manias with the women's title. If she was in the title picture every waking moment of her run, MFs would be throwing the "stale" word around and claiming she's being "Superman booked".

Casuals (Twitter/IG) were already turning on her when she was beating all of Damage CTRL and Alexa during the finals stages of her title run. :francis:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Casuals (Twitter/IG) were already turning on her when she was beating all of Damage CTRL and Alexa during the finals stages of her title run. :francis:

Right... Belair has been one of the most pushed and protected wrestlers on the roster male or female. Even most of the few losses she's taken have been flukes or dirty. Let's not jump to making her the "abused child" of 2024 just because she ain't wrestling for one of the titles at Mania this year, when she's likely one of the few that's actually making the card.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Fact of the matter is. None of these women are good enough for Bianca to move over for even if temporarily, except Becky and Naomi.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vince had Bianca lose in under 30 seconds to Becky than had her have the same match with Piper Niven for six weeks :unimpressed:

Oh please, it was Vince doing what he does for the business, and also it made sense since it was a surprise match since Sasha Banks flaked...

and Bianca handling it made Vince push her to the moon and protected her all throughout and lead to a great storyline of redemption and the best woman's match against the redhead chick

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Oh please, it was Vince doing what he does for the business, and also it made sense since it was a surprise match since Sasha Banks flaked...

and Bianca handling it made Vince push her to the moon and protected her all throughout and lead to a great storyline of redemption and the best woman's match against the redhead chick
:unimpressed: None of that was for business

Just Vince booking for Vince

And he had to book Bianca vs Becky at Mania because he had no choice not because of Long Term booking

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
son been getting the superman booking all the way from first going solo

the company wished it would have been lit from the gate

the boost in romans character came with heyman & the uso's etcetera they bossed him up

bianca doesn't have to struggle with the crowd her struggle is that for some reason they don't strap the rocket to certain folks when they see that pop culture potential

but we can have different perspectives that's natural

That strapping the rocket to folks thing went out the window with Vince :pachaha:

• Dap
Reactions: DLo