WWE Is Making Bianca Belair Irrelevant Smh

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
"HHH DOES NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH NAOMI, WHY IS SHE LOSING SO MUCH"

*Naomi's first match back was the Royal Rumble on 1/27 and then won a EC qualifying match and then she was in the Elimination Chamber and she lost one singles match to Tiffany* :deadrose:

The first one eliminated in said chamber too

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
Bianca legit might be the most protected women in women’s wrestler history on the main roster. Even more than Charlotte and Becky. I don't think she has ever been pinned clean since she has been on the Main Roster.

Don't get me wrong tho I love the fukk out of it :salute:

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
What are you tagging me for? I stand on HHH mishandling Bianca all the time. You have people on this site telling me I'm unfair to HHH because I'm always on his neck about that bullshyt.
My fault

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Marquee Matches?
TV time?
'place on the card'
or just "how many days they had the title?"

Because 'days with the belt' is far from the best measure to me. By your metric:

"days with belt" is only one measure.

Other than WrestleMania 32 and WrestleMania 37 (where Becky was pregnant), what other Manias was Sasha Banks presented as a bigger deal than Charlotte or later on Becky?

Even at WrestleMania 32 she put over Charlotte in the triple threat. She put over Charlotte in the first ever Hell in a Cell match in Boston. She put over Becky in their title feud when she came back in 2019.

I was at WrestleMania 35. What was Sasha Banks doing? A random filler tag where the IIconics went over. What was Charlotte and Becky doing on that same show? They were in the main event with Ronda.

The year after Sasha Banks put over Bianca at WrestleMania, what was Sasha doing the following year? Random tag match with Naomi as her partner.

What was Charlotte doing on that card? title match with Ronda. What was Becky doing on that card? title match vs. Bianca.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
@OneDeep @Straw Hat Luffy @Silkk @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @Raw Sauce @bear27 @jadillac @Love Sosa @reserved_one

I'm not here to argue, I think Bianca is fine. But if you tell me she's been booked as strong as Charlotte or Rhea, you are lying. Bianca has been put in midcard feuds and even during her title reigns there was some meandering to it. Charlotte and Rhea and even Becky are ALWAYS in a marquee match. :russ:
Charlotte sure. Every time she wrestles it’s for a title.

Rhea? No. She’s been champion all year with her first marquee match was last PLE

Unless you consider creed sister and Natalya marquee matches

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
"days with belt" is only one measure.

Other than WrestleMania 32 and WrestleMania 37 (where Becky was pregnant), what other Manias was Sasha Banks presented as a bigger deal than Charlotte or later on Becky?

Even at WrestleMania 32 she put over Charlotte in the triple threat. She put over Charlotte in the first ever Hell in a Cell match in Boston. She put over Becky in their title feud when she came back in 2019.

I was at WrestleMania 35. What was Sasha Banks doing? A random filler tag where the IIconics went over. What was Charlotte and Becky doing on that same show? They were in the main event with Ronda.

The year after Sasha Banks put over Bianca at WrestleMania, what was Sasha doing the following year? Random tag match with Naomi as her partner.

What was Charlotte doing on that card? title match with Ronda. What was Becky doing on that card? title match vs. Bianca.
by this assessment and your thoughts on bianca, it is clear to me that unless someone is getting the warrior and goldberg push, if you like them, they're being held down, and you don't value "tv time as a top star" enough. You're handwaving multiple Wrestlemania matches and a main event...

The top slots cycle with like...3 exceptions (Roman Reigns, Bruno, Hogan) EVER in wwe. Bianca and Sasha have had rotations as the top woman's wrestler. In their generations, so has charlotte, becky, Rhea, and arguably Rhonda for a cup of coffee. You want something WWE doesn't do...they rotate...and today Bianca is just under Rhea and Becky in that 3 woman rotation.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Will he put a world title on someone Black before Swerve win the AEW belt? Trust him to do that?
Goes right to Swerve :mjlol:

I see what you doing :russell:

I’ll trust Tony when he releases Ricky Starks :unimpressed:

I’m not absolving Trips of his past transgressions if he fukks up Trick & Melo than we’ll see:mjpls:

And fukk Tony:pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
There's a lot of revisionist history here. Sasha and Bayley famously went to management to ask about getting tag titles put on the main roster because they didn't have shyt to do while Charlotte was in every marquee match.

After WrestleMania 37 when Sasha told them she wanted to face Bianca for the title (Becky and Charlotte were out at this time)... she puts Bianca over... they win a fukking ESPY award and what does WWE do the following year? They tell Sasha and Naomi "we need you two to put over Charlotte and Ronda"

:dead: @Ed MOTHERfukkING G

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
There's a lot of revisionist history here. Sasha and Bayley famously went to management to ask about getting tag titles put on the main roster because they didn't have shyt to do while Charlotte was in every marquee match.

After WrestleMania 37 when Sasha told them she wanted to face Bianca for the title (Becky and Charlotte were out at this time)... she puts Bianca over... they win a fukking ESPY award and what does WWE do the following year? They tell Sasha and Naomi "we need you two to put over Charlotte and Ronda"

:dead: @Ed MOTHERfukkING G
There is a lot of handwaiving of REALLY MAJOR SPOTS Sasha has been in here, including a wrestlemania main event and MAKING Bianca belair

That was the peak of the Charlotte megapush, and i didn't like that then. But Sasha and Naomi were under the same mentality that 'unless i'm at the top with a belt i'm worthless'. Shouts to Sheamus, Miz, Lashley, Drew Mc...you can be a top guy without the belt and stay ready for when it's your time...i have no idea why fans and some wrestlers don't value that. This is exactly was Sasha Banks was pivoting to after putting over Bianca. She'd probably be getting a title match or defense at Mania this year if she hadn't left tbh.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Y'all can't name a midcard feud/situation where Charlotte has been moved down the card since WrestleMania 32.

Y'all can't name a midcard feud /situation where Becky has been moved down the card since WrestleMania 35.

I can name several for Sasha Banks during that same timeframe.

Also, fighting Trish Stratus is not a "midcard" feud... those feuds took up more TV time than nearly anything else and it's funny because Sasha was the one who wanted to feud with her to begin with lol.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Bianca legit might be the most protected women’s wrestler history on the main roster. Even more than Charlotte and Becky. I don't think she has ever been pinned clean since she has been on the Main Roster.

Don't get me wrong tho I love the fukk out of it :salute:

People don't realize Bianca won her 2nd Royal Rumble (barely a year on the main roster) and 1st Mania match.

She's had a Hall of Fame career already.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Y'all can't name a midcard feud/situation where Charlotte has been moved down the card since WrestleMania 32.

Y'all can't name a midcard feud /situation where Becky has been moved down the card since WrestleMania 35.

I can name several for Sasha Banks during that same timeframe.

Also, fighting Trish Stratus is not a "midcard" feud... those feuds took up more TV time than nearly anything else and it's funny because Sasha was the one who wanted to feud with her to begin with lol.
breh, nobody is arguing against charlotte or becky being over pushed :dead: But, that hasn't been at the expense of Bianca Belair. And, Sasha losing the belt / short reigns wasn't booking I liked but saying she wasn't respected or something is wild.