WWE Is Making Bianca Belair Irrelevant Smh

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
If y’all watched Love & WWE, I’m cool with Bianca having a little time to breathe and even then she prob ain’t even doing that fully off screen especially with 2K24 to promote then it’s WM SZN so they prob got her lined up for hella events before the main show. Add all of that plus WM plans for her being discussed BTS

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If y’all watched Love & WWE, I’m cool with Bianca having a little time to breathe and even then she prob ain’t even doing that fully off screen especially with 2K24 to promote then it’s WM SZN so they prob got her lined up for hella events before the main show. Add all of that plus WM plans for her being discussed BTS
Montez should carry the baby he is useless

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Damn a lot of ya'll dikk ride this company hard as hell. shyt is cringe. Especially when ya'll know damn well this company has a long history of suspect treatment and booking for black wrestlers.

Anyway my beef isn't with her not being in the title picture because

1. Other women need to be built up and given their moments.

2. I firmly believe her and Charlotte were gonna fight and it'd be well on its way to developing story wise if she wasn't hurt.

My beef is with us being a month away and we still have absolutely no idea what's going on. Part of me thinks they're dragging their feet in hopes Charlotte miraculously is cleared, but making a star of that caliber wait that long is insane unless they're cooking something crazy up.

We'll see. A lot of ya'll get real dismissive and defensive when it comes to Bianca. Probably because you're white or c00ns.

BUT...black folks, keep in mind it's totally reasonable that she's lower on the card than usual. She's beyond established and doesn't need to be just all about the belt, and building other stars up is intelligent business. She has the star power to elevate whoever she's involved with. Let's remember last year Becky did her whole Lita and Trish thing. Everybody has their turn not being the focus.

I'm sure Charlotte went through this too at some point....right?

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Damn a lot of ya'll dikk ride this company hard as hell. shyt is cringe. Especially when ya'll know damn well this company has a long history of suspect treatment and booking for black wrestlers.

Anyway my beef isn't with her not being in the title picture because

1. Other women need to be built up and given their moments.

2. I firmly believe her and Charlotte were gonna fight and it'd be well on its way to developing story wise if she wasn't hurt.

My beef is with us being a month away and we still have absolutely no idea what's going on. Part of me thinks they're dragging their feet in hopes Charlotte miraculously is cleared, but making a star of that caliber wait that long is insane unless they're cooking something crazy up.

We'll see. A lot of ya'll get real dismissive and defensive when it comes to Bianca. Probably because you're white or c00ns.

BUT...black folks, keep in mind it's totally reasonable that she's lower on the card than usual. She's beyond established and doesn't need to be just all about the belt, and building other stars up is intelligent business. She has the star power to elevate whoever she's involved with. Let's remember last year Becky did her whole Lita and Trish thing. Everybody has their turn not being the focus.

I'm sure Charlotte went through this too at some point....right?
You hate to see it. Especially since black talent seems to take a backseat to the Nxt black and gold indie click

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I just wanna say that if a wrestler has a TV show and is on the cover of a video game this is exactly how you don't want them booked. Look at Cody, Rhea and Bianca and judging off their roles on the card right now tell me which one doesn't seem like a cover athlete

John Cena was world champ when his album was out and had a live performance on the show. Not saying Bianca has to always be champ. But she needs to be prominently featured which she is not. If her show flops due to lack of exposure they will just say "see she isn't a draw" I see less advertisements for her show with Montez than miz and Mrs and Graves and Carmella. I've seen more little girls and grown women dressed as Bianca Belair for Halloween than any other wrestler.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Heel Bianca on the way? :jbhmm:

Nah...

It's some tag situation with Naomi (and possibly Jade?) against Damage CTRL.

Naomi had a faceoff with Damage CTRL on the SD recap show on Friday after this segment aired... I'm guessing they attack Naomi and being Naomi's friend, Bianca makes the save. There's the Mania match.

LocRocket80

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah...

It's some tag situation with Naomi (and possibly Jade?) against Damage CTRL.

Naomi had a faceoff with Damage CTRL on the SD recap show on Friday after this segment aired... I'm guessing they attack Naomi and being Naomi's friend, Bianca makes the save. There's the Mania match.
Nah Bianca vs Tiffany Stratton

Putting her with Jade doesn't make sense!

LocRocket80

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just wanna say that if a wrestler has a TV show and is on the cover of a video game this is exactly how you don't want them booked. Look at Cody, Rhea and Bianca and judging off their roles on the card right now tell me which one doesn't seem like a cover athlete

John Cena was world champ when his album was out and had a live performance on the show. Not saying Bianca has to always be champ. But she needs to be prominently featured which she is not. If her show flops due to lack of exposure they will just say "see she isn't a draw" I see less advertisements for her show with Montez than miz and Mrs and Graves and Carmella. I've seen more little girls and grown women dressed as Bianca Belair for Halloween than any other wrestler.
Smdh you see it smdh

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nah Bianca vs Tiffany Stratton

Putting her with Jade doesn't make sense!

It might be that but as of right now, there's nothing on TV suggesting that that's the match. Unless it happens this week or next, I've not seen a Bianca/Stratton match put in place. I HAVE seen a Naomi and Bianca segment referring to Damage CTRL AND a segment where Damage ran into Jade backstage, just sayin'.