WWE Is Making Bianca Belair Irrelevant Smh

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I feel like dragging Bianca back into a feud with Damage CTRL would be deflating. Bianca vs Tiffy is the way to go.
Yeah, There’s two days of Mania and HHH is booking like it’s not.

Would be nuts if he doesn’t do that

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Are there any rumors from the "sheets" about what she might be doing at Mania? I mean they can't leave her off completely, that would be pure lunacy (and racist bullshyt)
nah no reports from sources, just headcanon from fans in denial about how she's been made to be an afterthought with no story heading into the biggest event of the year, one minute nikkas were 100% sure it was a Jade match, then 100% sure of a Tiffany match, now they’re 100% sure she’s about to be dragged back into the Damage Ctrl vortex for the millionth time in a random tag match

for somebody who people swear is a priority and has an obvious storyline and path to wm they sure can’t come to a clear cut conclusion of what exactly she’s gonna be doing at that event

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
They cooled off on Bianca for sure but let's be clear, when she's in the ring, she is always looking strong.

WWE doesn't know how to book women outside the championship tbh and Bianca is fasho feeling the effects of that.