WWE Is Making Bianca Belair Irrelevant Smh

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Racism needs to be called out all the time.
Bianca deserves all the respect in the world, and the racism needs to be called out.
I get it but it’s like 2 goofy white dudes in that screenshot with like 40 and 100 likes. The smallest section of the internet that nobody would have known about if it wasn’t for the Bianca fan X account calling it out.

Bianca is black excellence and got millions of fans and dollars. We don’t need to defend or call out some random white dude who’s probably going to overdose this weekend.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I get it but it’s like 2 goofy white dudes in that screenshot with like 40 and 100 likes. The smallest section of the internet that nobody would have known about if it wasn’t for the Bianca fan X account calling it out.

Bianca is black excellence and got millions of fans and dollars. We don’t need to defend or call out some random white dude who’s probably going to overdose this weekend.
Naw man

I’m not no militant but we don’t cherry pick when it comes to defending black wrestlers

You see all the time they come to defend there wrestlers just last week with Maxxine

No matter how many just like they stay on code we stay on code

Last edited:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Naw man

I’m not no militant but we don’t cherry pick when it comes to defending black wrestlers

You see all they time they come to defend there wrestlers just last week with Maxxine

My whole point is we’re better than them so why acknowledge them? They’re losers.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps

I get it if it was just a couple of trolls, but I have seen a lot of people online making racist comments towards Bianca all year. Same thing with Naomi, Jade, Mercedes, etc. Every time a Black wrestler gets to the top, people downplay their accomplishments and think they are undeserving of being there. It goes that way for any Black person working a regular ole job too. Shyt always needs to be called out :francis:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Naw man

You see all they time they come to defend there wrestlers just last week with Maxxine

I don't need an excuse to stan the #EST :hubie:

fukkThemHaters all day

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Same thing with Naomi, Jade, Mercedes, etc. Every time a Black wrestler gets to the top, people downplay their accomplishments and think they are undeserving of being there.

It happens ON HERE all the time especially with Sasha or Jade. There's always someone downplaying for this or that. This is by far the best wrestling community in the world but it's not perfect. We still have too many cacs and c00ns.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I get it if it was just a couple of trolls, but I have seen a lot of people online making racist comments towards Bianca all year. Same thing with Naomi, Jade, Mercedes, etc. Every time a Black wrestler gets to the top, people downplay their accomplishments and think they are undeserving of being there. It goes that way for any Black person working a regular ole job too. Shyt always needs to be called out :francis:
They usually stan less talented average looking white women, so seeing talented black women that look beautiful fills them with rage.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Bianca Belair is the closest thing WWE has ever had to a female John Cena. Greatness personified and one of the best big match wrestlers that company has. You ain’t gotta like her but damn sure make sure you put some respect on her name, she’s worked hard to get where she is.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I still don't understand how somebody can hate on Bianca. She's everything you want in a wrestler and she worked hard to get to where she is today. She's one of the few wrestlers that doesn't need to be involved in the title picture to be relevant.

Anyway, nice to see some wrestlers support her

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Bianca Belair is the closest thing WWE has ever had to a female John Cena. Greatness personified and one of the best big match wrestlers that company has. You ain’t gotta like her but damn sure make sure you put some respect on her name, she’s worked hard to get where she is.

This and race is what’s getting her disingenuous hate on socials. Just garbage.

Glad to see she’s been getting the support today from her co workers.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
:hubie: I thought about it and lemme say I was wrong. Ignorant on my part to downplay that racist shyt.

Bianca is greatness fukk them racist cacs