WWE Is Making Bianca Belair Irrelevant Smh

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
how many wrestlemanias has bayley main evented? How many big deal entrances and matches has she had?

how do you personally measure how someone is pushed?

Marquee Matches?
TV time?
'place on the card'
or just "how many days they had the title?"

Because 'days with the belt' is far from the best measure to me. By your metric:

CM Punk > Randy Savage
Randy Orton > HHH and Steve Austin
and in the same generations who was a bigger deal: Edge or Sheamus? JBL or Undertaker???

Sasha banks was always presented as a big, main event deal. She was UNQUESTIONABLY presented as a bigger deal than Alexa fukking Bliss, even at her peak.
It was very obvious they made sure Alexa Bliss could never beat Sasha without some nonsense involved...much like with Daniel Bryan and Blandy. He owned Blandy every single time...it was comical.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
We discuss what happened, not what we imagine happened

I've always said people blew that Bianca/Becky thing outta proportion... part of a push as a top star sometimes includes being done dirty and later getting payback, and that's exactly what happened here. Becky won the title basically with a sucker-punch and a heel turn, then tried to avoid giving Bianca a rematch, it was obviously going to culminate in Bianca earning her rematch and winning it back. But all people did in the moment was react like her push was over, while she was still doing shyt like eliminating four people off the same team at Survivor Series. She's been solidly pushed since the day she hit the main roster.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I still don't understand how somebody can hate on Bianca. She's everything you want in a wrestler and she worked hard to get to where she is today. She's one of the few wrestlers that doesn't need to be involved in the title picture to be relevant.

Anyway, nice to see some wrestlers support her
She's Black and cacs are cacs

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
giphy.gif

Over 100 years, same ole shyt with cacs caccing, and black wrestlers, especially the women enduring racism. A tale as always told, word to Bobo Brazil and em.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I've always said people blew that Bianca/Becky thing outta proportion... part of a push as a top star sometimes includes being done dirty and later getting payback, and that's exactly what happened here. Becky won the title basically with a sucker-punch and a heel turn, then tried to avoid giving Bianca a rematch, it was obviously going to culminate in Bianca earning her rematch and winning it back. But all people did in the moment was react like her push was over, while she was still doing shyt like eliminating four people off the same team at Survivor Series. She's been solidly pushed since the day she hit the main roster.
I still think the SS decision was Vince trying to take attention away from Punk returning the night before. It just so happens that they accidentally created one of the best rivalries/Mania matches in the past 20 years.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I still think the SS decision was Vince trying to take attention away from Punk returning the night before. It just so happens that they accidentally created one of the best rivalries/Mania matches in the past 20 years.

If nothing would’ve happened to Mercedes Becky would’ve never got involved at Summerslam

And Becky’s planned Mania match was Ronda but Charlotte got involved because she wanted that big match with Ronda

Punk wasn’t a factor