WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER 2024, FEB. 24 LIVE FROM AUSTRALIA 5AM EASTERN/2AM PACIFIC

Should they let Rhea main event the PLE in her home country?

• Yes

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I just got home...

People were hype but the card fukking sucked tbh

We knew who was gonna win every match..
And it was only 4 matches smhh crowd died hard in that tag match

Taker came all the way to Australia and didn't do shyt at the show lmao no Rock, no Roman, Cody did fukking nothing..
People saying predictable isn't necessarily a bad thing are somewhat correct, but it is bad when there's only 4 matches.
Watching now.. wtf you can't hear the crowd AT ALL on the broadcast. We were going crazy...

Tiffy time was literally chanted thru that whole chamber.. can't believe how over she was wtf

Very racist crowd.. as expected... Got damn pal
It's Australia so I expected it to be racist:yeshrug:. Tiffany is a blonde haired white woman, so of course she was over there. The reactions she's been getting on the main roster have been completely opposite.:russ:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:picard:Sounds like the EC was mid to house show status.

I tried tuning into my plug whose supposely playing the event all day, and seen Becky and Naomi struggling to do reversals and holds. Nope the hell out and watched Halo.

:hubie: Have no patience anymore with wrasslin.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
are we ready to have a conversation about how yall papa h books black wrestlers or nah

Then we would have to bring up Mcmahon and quite frankly its wiping ya ass with barbed wire or eating pep laced cocoa pebbles :scust:

Its either black stereotypes that get put over or black workrate that gets shytted on

Hicklebottom would never :hubie:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Then we would have to bring up Mcmahon and quite frankly its wiping ya ass with barbed wire or eating pep laced cocoa pebbles :scust:

Its either black stereotypes that get put over or black workrate that gets shytted on

Hicklebottom would never :hubie:

Yeah HBK the only one that books black wrestlers properly tbh