WWE 2022 Premium Live Event schedule

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
For the first time in history, WWE today announced the dates and locations for the following year’s premium live events schedule. The 2022 slate, highlighted by a two-night WrestleMania at AT&T Stadium in Dallas, will also mark a new record for the most stadium events (a minimum of four) in a year for WWE.

The schedule is as follows:
Updates will be added over time
  • Saturday, Jan. 1 – Day 1 at State Farm Arena in Atlanta
  • Saturday, Jan. 29 – Royal Rumble at The Dome at America’s Center in St. Louis
  • Saturday, Feb. 19 - Elimination Chamber at the Jeddah Superdome in Jeddah, KSA
  • Saturday, April 2 and Sunday, April 3 – WrestleMania at AT&T Stadium in Dallas
  • Sunday, May 8 – WrestleMania Backlash at Dunkin’ Donuts Center in Providence, R.I.
  • Sunday, June 5 – Hell in a Cell at Allstate Arena in Chicago
  • Saturday, July 2 – Money In The Bank at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas
  • Saturday, July 30 – SummerSlam at Nissan Stadium in Nashville
  • Saturday, September 3 – Clash at the Castle at Principality Stadium in Cardiff, Wales
  • Saturday, October 8 - Extreme Rules at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia
  • Saturday, November 5 – Crown Jewel in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
  • Saturday, November 26 – Survivor Series at TD Garden in Boston

Last edited:

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Wrestlemania being 2 separate nights is the stupidest fukking thing ever and takes so much of the luster away from it

:unimpressed:

Wait until they hear New Japan is going to do a three day Wrestle Kingdom.

nLOQ7zh.png
We're not gonna get upstaged. We're doing a LITERAL Wrestlemania week.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I like it as two nights. Better than sitting through 7+ hours in one go. :yeshrug:

For the live crowd that's a plus for sure.

I mean low key Wrestlemania 36 was one of my favorites despite it was shown during worse of the pandemic. Each night had its own good points and reasons to watch the shyt.

As long as they continue to keep it simple and have a legit theme for both nights, I'm down:yeshrug:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Seems off. MITB in the place SummeSlam was last year and SummerSlam in Nashville? :heh:

No offense :whoa:

I think they got the stadiums mixed up.
Nashville has a face loving crowd...during the Rock/Punk build up to Rumble, crowd popped huge every time Rock's face was shown on that tron. They were ultra loud for Eddie and Undertaker too in the JBL title reign.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Nashville has a face loving crowd...during the Rock/Punk build up to Rumble, crowd popped huge every time Rock's face was shown on that tron. They were ultra loud for Eddie and Undertaker too in the JBL title reign.
Not doubting that but SummerSlam in Nashville just doesn't scream what they have been doing lately.

And MITB in a big ass football stadium?

Like I said I think it's a botch. :manny:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Not doubting that but SummerSlam in Nashville just doesn't scream what they have been doing lately.

And MITB in a big ass football stadium?

Like I said I think it's a botch. :manny:
They got that football stadium...its huge. This is a tourist mecca..got.one of the fastest growing state economies in the country.