WWE 2022 Premium Live Event schedule

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
They got that football stadium...its huge. This is a tourist mecca..got.one of the fastest growing state economies in the country.
My bad I just looked it up.

Nissan Stadium is where the Titans play.

Weird for MITB to be in a football stadium tho.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Weird for MITB to be in a football stadium tho.

I agree. Money in the Bank, in Las Vegas of all places, on a Saturday night no less, is an absolutely Great idea. I honestly hope I can get my child and I out there for that. But, that seems like some arena shyt. In fact, why not wait until Mania 40 (which is rumored for Vegas) to run at Allegiant again? Make that extra special.

Now, Summerslam…the way Mania runs in huge, modern football stadiums, SS lowkey should start running in outdoor baseball stadiums regularly to go along with the summer theme.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I agree. Money in the Bank, in Las Vegas of all places, on a Saturday night no less, is an absolutely Great idea. I honestly hope I can get my child and I out there for that. But, that seems like some arena shyt. In fact, why not wait until Mania 40 (which is rumored for Vegas) to run at Allegiant again? Make that extra special.

Now, Summerslam…the way Mania runs in huge, modern football stadiums, SS lowkey should start running in outdoor baseball stadiums regularly to go along with the summer theme.
Maybe they are trying to make MITB a big PPV like the other big 4? :manny:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Wrestlemania being 2 separate nights is the stupidest fukking thing ever and takes so much of the luster away from it

:unimpressed:

Making WrestleMania a two-night event is one of the few smart things WWE has done in the last couple years. Before last year, WrestleMania was dead.

:francis:WWE dropped the ball at not having Survivor Series on a Thursday night like the good ole times:banderas:

They might as well make it a Thanksgiving event one of these years. They could have Michael Cole promote it a hundred times on SmackDown. :troll:

You know what PPV they should have never gotten rid of? Cyber Sunday. Technology has only gotten better since 2008 and you get rid of the one event where fans get to choose the stipulations of matches? :mjtf:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
They've pretty much made Money in the Bank the new kotr. it happens around the same time of year and a title shot is on the line and they can build stories around that..

I read opinions online from folks that didn’t like MITB becoming its own PPV, hoping it stayed a ‘Mania staple. But nah, this is one of the times WWE did a themed PPV right. Aside from the original Big 4, MITB is just as big a deal.

Meanwhile, not only does a two night ‘Mania is great in terms of time, and just making the whole event look like a huge deal…it also gives all of them freeloading indie feds one less night to run their shows on to court the out-of-state fans. WWE knows what the hell they doing :lolbron:

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Making WrestleMania a two-night event is one of the few smart things WWE has done in the last couple years. Before last year, WrestleMania was dead.

They might as well make it a Thanksgiving event one of these years. They could have Michael Cole promote it a hundred times on SmackDown. :troll:

You know what PPV they should have never gotten rid of? Cyber Sunday. Technology has only gotten better since 2008 and you get rid of the one event where fans get to choose the stipulations of matches? :mjtf:
I believe the reason it got ditched was low buyrates, with the logic being that people didn’t wanna pay for a show where they weren’t sure what they were gonna get. Of course that was pre-Network/Peacock where now buyrates aren’t a concern anymore so they should have no problem running it back