WWE 2022 Premium Live Event schedule

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
They just had Crown Royal on a Thursday, what are you complaining about.

What is this Day 1 stuff, what happened to New Years Revolution?
Day 1 is the New Years PPV.

It's replacing the December PPV for the time being.

Not sure what they are going to do when Jan. 1 doesn't fall on a Sat. or Sun. :lolbron:

Well they have until 2024 to figure that out. :heh:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I believe the reason it got ditched was low buyrates, with the logic being that people didn’t wanna pay for a show where they weren’t sure what they were gonna get. Of course that was pre-Network/Peacock where now buyrates aren’t a concern anymore so they should have no problem running it back

they prolly axed it cuz it ruined their agendas.

remember when they sabotaged christian because he was too over and they didnt want him to win the poll?

i stopped checkin for that chit right there. and thats back when it was taboo tuesday.

How you like Royal Rumble on a Sat night??

there were rumbles that were held on saturdays back in the day.

now if only they move survivor series back to thanksgiving eve or thanksgiving night.....but they wont because of AEW and the NFL.

Agreed. But the rosters has gotten so bloated that a weekend split seems like the most feasible option for showcasing "all" current talent.

I wonder what marquee NXT events will look like going forward? Does the "2.0" schtick necessitate a different approach as well, or will they follow the same format?

them days are over.

maybe they might try one big show during mania weekend.

other than that, its just special themed episodes on USA.

with that said, they should bring back tuesday in texas.:ohlawd:

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
now if only they move survivor series back to thanksgiving eve or thanksgiving night.....but they wont because of AEW and the NFL

Vince wouldn't want the talent working a holiday they could be spending with their families.

This has been stated before. It's also another reason why they've dropped the December PPV.