WWE 2022 Premium Live Event schedule

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Mania being 2 nights is one of their better ideas honestly :manny:

not trying to watch one 7-8 hour show

Was there live for WM35 and great time.. but we were ready to go.. we was cold and tired by the end Lol. Bryan vs. kofi was the best moment and it was middle of the show

charknicks

All Star
Daps
WM being 2 nights from a watching at home standpoint is both good and bad, as you now have to set aside both nights of a weekend to watch a card. Also, the biggest thing for people in the stands, is double the tickets prices, parking, concessions at those prices, etc. Paying $200/$300 for a ticket each night is alot to ask, and thats what the WWE is banking on since there is no buyrates to worry about.

The Saturday PPVs are a good touch though, as that will bring more parents with kids to their shows.

I do think that Feb and October are reserved for Saudi Arabia, and September should go to England, as they havent had a PPV in years and deserve to have a big show. Plus, that crowd will be wild

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
WM being 2 nights from a watching at home standpoint is both good and bad, as you now have to set aside both nights of a weekend to watch a card. Also, the biggest thing for people in the stands, is double the tickets prices, parking, concessions at those prices, etc. Paying $200/$300 for a ticket each night is alot to ask, and thats what the WWE is banking on since there is no buyrates to worry about.

The Saturday PPVs are a good touch though, as that will bring more parents with kids to their shows.

I do think that Feb and October are reserved for Saudi Arabia, and September should go to England, as they havent had a PPV in years and deserve to have a big show. Plus, that crowd will be wild
If people are willing to pay it why not do it? :yeshrug:

For the first time since I can remember they won't have a PPV set in August which will just feel weird if it holds true.

Ace Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah but it shouldn't be that long period lol.

Agreed. But the rosters has gotten so bloated that a weekend split seems like the most feasible option for showcasing "all" current talent.

I wonder what marquee NXT events will look like going forward? Does the "2.0" schtick necessitate a different approach as well, or will they follow the same format?

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Agreed. But the rosters has gotten so bloated that a weekend split seems like the most feasible option for showcasing "all" current talent.

I wonder what marquee NXT events will look like going forward? Does the "2.0" schtick necessitate a different approach as well, or will they follow the same format?
WWE, the main roster, has no PPV in December going forward. This is when NXT does War Games now, usually in the first week of December.