Wuts tha scariest movie that you've seen?

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was always a night owl even when I was a kid. Back when I was 10, I stayed up pretty late and was flipping through the channels and Poltergeist was on. All the lights were off in my living room and the scene when the ghost comes out of the TV really had me shook. After that, I couldn't watch TV with the lights off at night for a long time.

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
the original 'halloween' movies be having a nıgga on edge.
plus 'the grudge' wasnt no joke either :to:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I thought Blair Witch was scary until I came to my senses 30 minutes into the movie and realized it was all fake, I remember thinking "well who is filming right now when all the characters are in frame? :dwillhuh:"
This is why a thread like this is troublesome because everyone is scared by different things. When someone asks the question "what's the scariest movie you've ever seen?" and some responses are meant with the :mjlol: why in the hell are we asking the question then? Horror and Comedy are the two hardest things to do in film because they're so subjective. @kp404 listed movies that never scared me, even as a kid but I wouldn't throw shots at him because of it. I said Halloween and I'm sure that is child's play to some people..speaking of which, I'm waiting for someone to say Child's Play and if you grew up with a lot of dolls in your room or had a little brother or little sister with a lot of dolls, I can definitely understand why Child's Play would freak you out
Childs Play had me SHOOK. My sisters tortured me over that shyt because they were older. I also coincidentally had a fukking my buddy doll, I seriously threw his ass in the basement and whenever I had to go down there I made it quick. Funnily enough what scared me most is how fast his feet moved :laugh: they have a shot in the first movie where the camera is at the foot of a couch and you can see his feet move as he runs behind the couch and it scared the shyt out of me.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
4.Henry: Portrait of A Serial Killer
in highschool me and a friend used to challenge eachother to get high and watch a specific movie, so we'd try to think of fukked up movies to make eachother watch, and one time my buddy told me to watch this flick. I wasn't scared as much as being completely disgusted/horrified, that movie is fukking dark, I honestly turned it off about 40 minutes into it. Michael Rooker killed that role, it was a little too real for me tho :merchant:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I thought Blair Witch was scary until I came to my senses 30 minutes into the movie and realized it was all fake, I remember thinking "well who is filming right now when all the characters are in frame? :dwillhuh:"

Childs Play had me SHOOK. My sisters tortured me over that shyt because they were older. I also coincidentally had a fukking my buddy doll, I seriously threw his ass in the basement and whenever I had to go down there I made it quick. Funnily enough what scared me most is how fast his feet moved :laugh: they have a shot in the first movie where the camera is at the foot of a couch and you can see his feet move as he runs behind the couch and it scared the shyt out of me.

Yeah see, shyt like that wouldn't have gotten to me but if I had a lot of dolls or a sibling with a lot of dolls it may have bugged me out beyond belief. Halloween was always the one that bugged me out. Nightmare on Elm St too because how do you avoid sleep?

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yeah see, shyt like that wouldn't have gotten to me but if I had a lot of dolls or a sibling with a lot of dolls it may have bugged me out beyond belief. Halloween was always the one that bugged me out. Nightmare on Elm St too because how do you avoid sleep?
Yeah, halloween didn't bother me at all, Nightmare on Elm Street has always been one of my favorites. I've always been a big lucid dreamer so on that level I connect with the movie, lucid nightmares are fukking interesting. Also you can do fantastical things and have it be believable in the context of a dream, also you really hit on a good point of why it's terrifying because you cannot avoid sleep, it's just impossible, and the thought of someone being able to kill you if you do succumb to it is scary. I didn't ever catch the reboot but I swear you could reboot the nightmare franchise and make a really dope and scary flick.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah, halloween didn't bother me at all, Nightmare on Elm Street has always been one of my favorites. I've always been a big lucid dreamer so on that level I connect with the movie, lucid nightmares are fukking interesting. Also you can do fantastical things and have it be believable in the context of a dream, also you really hit on a good point of why it's terrifying because you cannot avoid sleep, it's just impossible, and the thought of someone being able to kill you if you do succumb to it is scary. I didn't ever catch the reboot but I swear you could reboot the nightmare franchise and make a really dope and scary flick.

Yeah you could, just needs the right vision. They made a few good sequels in the franchise so it's not impossible to do

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
in highschool me and a friend used to challenge eachother to get high and watch a specific movie, so we'd try to think of fukked up movies to make eachother watch, and one time my buddy told me to watch this flick. I wasn't scared as much as being completely disgusted/horrified, that movie is fukking dark, I honestly turned it off about 40 minutes into it. Michael Rooker killed that role, it was a little too real for me tho :merchant:
And that's why its one of the scariest movies ever released