Wuts tha scariest movie that you've seen?

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I used to travel alot so seeing Hostel really fukked me up.:hamster:

I don't worry about Jason and Freddy and stuff like that cause its fantasy... but movies like Hostel, Tourista, Human Centipede, even shyt like Misery or Frozen (the one where they get stuck on a ski lift over the weekend, not the Disney movie) or Buried or Open Water... those movies are scarier to me cause those are all scenerios that can actually happen.
:lupe:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
How did I forget Stephen King's IT????? That shyt scared the living fukk out of me.
i remember seeing that movie as a kid after all my buddies hyped it up. when it turned out to be a spider i was like :camby:

The Shining for my money is scary as hell. Not in a make you jump sorta way but in a :dahell: sorta way. when she's running around the hotel and she see the dude in the bear suit going down on the guy in the butler outfit. :scusthov:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i remember seeing that movie as a kid after all my buddies hyped it up. when it turned out to be a spider i was like :camby:

The Shining for my money is scary as hell. Not in a make you jump sorta way but in a :dahell: sorta way. when she's running around the hotel and she see the dude in the bear suit going down on the guy in the butler outfit. :scusthov:
yeah that ending was fukking awful. The rest of the movie is amazing though

The Shining is horrifying and creepy as fukk. I jumped at the decaying old lady

FrankieLymon757

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The thriller video,the first toxic avenger movie and class of nuke em high ! I cant watch them three to this day...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The first nightmare on elm street. :wtf: jeezus Christ. These writers was fukked up...

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The only horror movie to truly scare me was the blair witch project when I was a kid. shyt had me shook for a loooong time lol

It never scared me, I just thought it was dope and its one of my favorite horror movies (tied with the thing). Hence my avi

The only other movie that had me shook was faces of death. Me and my cousin found it in his dad's collection and we knew we wasn't suppose to watch it, but we did anyway. We were not about that life at all.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
American Horror Story because it seemed like something that could happen it real life. :to:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
The only horror movie to truly scare me was the blair witch project when I was a kid. shyt had me shook for a loooong time lol

It never scared me, I just thought it was dope and its one of my favorite horror movies (tied with the thing). Hence my avi

The only other movie that had me shook was faces of death. Me and my cousin found it in his dad's collection and we knew we wasn't suppose to watch it, but we did anyway. We were not about that life at all.
Neither were the folks in the movie.