Wuts tha scariest movie that you've seen?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Probably Halloween. Saw it first when I was a kid and it messed me up on the music alone

6th grade

I watched like one through six back to back with my brother and our friend and when my mom came home we were all shocked when the door opened I was ready to jump out of the window

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Sinister soundtrack was:demonic:

*fixed*:banderas:

Sinister had potential to really bring back that creeping dread and great storytelling, but it fell the fukk apart in the last 3rd of the movie and became really stupid...the first part was done very well though

That's what really annoys me about that movie, there was no need to do it either. The snuff videos and atmosphere in the first third was scarier than the platoon of shytty jump scares they throw at you in the third. Supernatural bs should have been kept out and the killers should have been a generational cult who keep it moving after a kill, it was all right there and they still managed to fukk it up:snoop: dammit! it should have been a classic:snoop:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Off the top of the head:
MV5BMTIyMjE0MzEzOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTQ4MDg4._V1_SY317_CR1,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

But in all reality nothing really scares me, not even the exorcist or any religous themed horror flick

I guess you can say Hellraiser 2, because some of the gore in that shyt was :scust::damn::mindblown:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

That's what really annoys me about that movie, there was no need to do it either. The snuff videos and atmosphere in the first third was scarier than the platoon of shytty jump scares they throw at you in the third. Supernatural bs should have been kept out and the killers should have been a generational cult who keep it moving after a kill, it was all right there and they still managed to fukk it up:snoop: dammit! it should have been a classic:snoop:

Yep, it had real potential breh...I love the cult murdering idea

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

I used that to say it was so demonic friends lol

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i was excluding all the "nightmare on elm streets.....friday 13th....night of the living dead" cus we was kids at that time....shyt was a given to scare us.....i thought we was talkin about as adults?....

I don't think so. I think the question was open ended: scariest movie you've ever seen period whether you were a kid or an adult. There have been movies mentioned that I saw as a kid and didn't scare me at all

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
I don't think so. I think the question was open ended: scariest movie you've ever seen period whether you were a kid or an adult. There have been movies mentioned that I saw as a kid and didn't scare me at all

well in that case...Poltergeist was the scariest shyt i ever saw....the ghosts that they had in the flick had me sleepin with the lights on for years as a kid.....it was that one ghost in the flick that looked like a giant white skeleton dog when the moms tried to enter the bedroom door.....:lupe:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Can't believe people were scared by Blair witch..biggest con of all time. But God damn did they not hit a gold mine by fooling the public. Guess the youngins thought it was a legit.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Can't believe people were scared by Blair witch..biggest con of all time. But God damn did they not hit a gold mine by fooling the public. Guess the youngins thought it was a legit.
The little marketing it had played its part well plus the lack of internet/social media craze made it more simple and realistic..