WTF USA BREHS HOW THE fukk 82% OF BLACK WOMEN ARE BLATANT #HOFH VIOLATIONS WITH 56% BEING REAL OBESE

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Insta and Tumblr in sig
Yeah, I disagree with you being overweight. There has to be a standard they are using. Anyone that doesn't have visible ribs and chicken legs is considered overweight to these people. I don't think I'm overweight. I do like that daily workout pic from tumbler.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Our women be fat as fukk :scust:

When i go places, i see more fat black women than average black women :scust:

Its partly diet, a lot of the shyt is cultural though.

That whole "love your body" shyt is cool until you got damn heart disease and diabetes at 33. :snoop:

We as black people are one of the only cultures that lauds women who are out of shape. Women out here wanting nikkas with the fukkin Tyler Perry villain bodies. on some EggplantTuesday ish... but let a dude say "i think you should eat better" or "i think you should go to the gym" and they automatically think its about something racial :scusthov:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Breh you are a Canadian-Hatian man black American women have zero to do with you:mjlol:

Your random obsession with our women is:mjlol:

That's like me (being black American) going on a Australian pop culture site and dissing Australian black women.... Super super random:mjlol:
It's almost like nikkas are trying to fit in on TLR :sas2:

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
I think if you're serious about obesity you would want to have some compassion.... understand the causes and practical steps people can take to overcome the challenge. Attitudes like in this thread is not going to do anything.

Daps
Yall will fall for anything....Bria Myles would have been overweight using "standard" medical standards

lol nikkas on this board stay pulling outliers. I am 6'4", 208lbs, by the bmi I am over weight despite my bodyfat being in the fitness range (14ish percent). I am in the deep south these fat mexicans, whtie and black woman are not shaped like Bria Myles. They are fat with rolls.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Coli nikkas love bbws!! Yall want our fat asses to eat lunch with yAll !! Yall discuss big bytches on here entirely too much TO NOT secretly lust a BBw :sas2:
:manny:Cute face and a thick waist might get a conversation, but slim waist and a sexy walk pace will get that procreation.:takedat:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol nikkas on this board stay pulling outliers. I am 6'4", 208lbs, by the bmi I am over weight despite my bodyfat being in the fitness range (14ish percent). I am in the deep south these fat mexicans, whtie and black woman are not shaped like Bria Myles. They are fat with rolls.
not to mention half of them are probably built like upside down pears :weirdo::weirdo::weirdo::gag::gag::gag:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dead:@the one stars. Culturally speaking, what other people in america is lauding grossly overweight women
while giving fat cute names like "thick" or "Curvy". Or the age old "I like women with meat on their bones."

That means you like women who take care of themselves and have above-average muscularity. A fat girl lacks meat...
fat isn't meat. It is flavor, though. People can like what they want but I can't wife a fat woman. I like walking and biking,
skateboarding and swimming, lemon-basted salmon and seared zucchini for dinner. I don't want fat kids, and I want my wife
to live as long as me. Besides that, your health problems compound and as a fat person, your bills are higher, you are sicker more
often...I can't cosign someone who isn't fit, and I don't mean simply a skinny chick. If a girl is struggling to carry 30 pounds for longer than
10 seconds without complaining, she failed.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

:camby: with your :wrist:self

America has an obesity problem......But if I was to put Serena Williams on the scale.....them "folks" will tell you she's overweight and needs to lose weight, when quite frankly, she's more fit and more healthy than the Doctor who is doing the examination.....

Yall built different......so don't compare yourselves.........