Reppin
#byrdgang
141297_hp.jpg

enhanced-buzz-1429-1340377950-8.jpg

enhanced-buzz-1395-1340379157-21.jpg

:mjlol:

forgot this classic

carlos-valderrama-new-pink-curly-hair.jpg

shieet someone already mentioned it earlier...was wondering why it went so long without it

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
:dead: You KNOW he's identifying as white breh, come on.

:mjlol: dawg i can't see tan ass Neymar claiming straight white....I just can't even tho he on that :mjpls:....but who knows, Brazilians got a funny way of identifying....the last family I was living with in Sao Paulo was a normal black family I thought but the son was like my mom is black and my dad is white but I'm just black...I was like :rudy: your dad aint white bruh, he just a light skinned black dude with curly hair lmaoo....dude looked like Sinbad

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:mjlol: dawg i can't see tan ass Neymar claiming straight white....I just can't even tho he on that :mjpls:....but who knows, Brazilians got a funny way of identifying....the last family I was living with in Sao Paulo was a normal black family I thought but the son was like my mom is black and my dad is white but I'm just black...I was like :rudy: your dad aint white bruh, he just a light skinned black dude with curly hair lmaoo....dude looked like Sinbad

You know he's claiming white, the blond anime hair alone would lead me to believe it :russ:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
http://jornalggn.com.br/noticia/neymar-diz-que-nunca-sofreu-racismo-porque-nao-e-preto

He said he's not a victim of racism because he's not black.....

A year later and he's getting monkey chants hurled his way, I wonder why :lupe:

he probably started looking at other teammates like, "na, those chants/bananas ain't intended for me." :mjlol:

Life imitating art imitating life like a motherfukker. Brings to mind the Chappelle black white supremacist joining the racists outside the gas station in trying to chase off the "******."