WTF Is This Exercise?

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm cycling thru core exercises. Why you you get on that dumbass power tower when you could just do sit ups or crunches? :dahell: You could fall and hurt something like that. There are safer and smarter ways that add the same benefit.

situp and crunches don’t hit the same muscle group as the power tower doing leg raises. Hell no. same as planks. Stop it 5

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
My niece was competing in official Olympic facilities at 7 years old breh :manny: She was literally homeschooling IN a gym before the costs got outta hand. I bet you know a lil something about that tho huh. Plus that Nasser shyt too had us all spooked :sitdown: All you got is "this is stupid and I don't get the point"
Lol, okay

You don’t compete in olympic facilities. You compete at USGA sanctioned events, wherever they are held, lol. Even if your niece was training in an “olympic facility” at 7 years old, she wasn’t doing anything near olympic level skills. She probably wasn’t even tall enough to properly use the uneven bars. And she definitely didn’t have enough power to do a high level vault.

I’m not going back and forth with you anymore dude. This all really has nothing to do with you not knowing the definition of “pointless” anyway, lol.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Lol, okay

You don’t compete in olympic facilities. You compete at USGA sanctioned events, wherever they are held, lol. Even if your niece was training in an “olympic facility” at 7 years old, she wasn’t doing anything near olympic level skills. She probably wasn’t even tall enough to properly use the uneven bars. And she definitely didn’t have enough power to do a high level vault.

I’m not going back and forth with you anymore dude. This all really has nothing to do with you not knowing the definition of “pointless” anyway, lol.
My bad, Olympic Training Facilities.
lil-yachty-drake.gif

She was doing the shyt a year or so prior but state and national type shyt started at 7. I didn't get a yes about your kids doing the same, so I'm guessing your kids are competing with the locals. And you've never witnessed or experienced anything like that or the training involved, so its understandable that your idea of what is or isn't "pointless" is limited.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Guaranteed he’d smash most of the posters in here
You don’t need to squat with weight but you do need to squat. It has done wonders for my knees and mobility since I started back

You fat and flabby your damn self, so say video breh has a better physique than you do and keep it pushing :camby: ...for higher weight, lower reps. :troll:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
While true you’d never say no shyt like this to my face

Bet? :russ:

You must have me confused with one of the crackers that's afraid of your :flabbynsick: ass. :umad:

Prolly give up the squat rack just like all the other goofies and be calling me "Sir" while you did it. :mjlol: