WTF Is This Exercise?

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
My bad, Olympic Training Facilities.
lil-yachty-drake.gif

She was doing the shyt a year or so prior but state and national type shyt started at 7. I didn't get a yes about your kids doing the same, so I'm guessing your kids are competing with the locals. And you've never witnessed or experienced anything like that or the training involved, so its understandable that your idea of what is or isn't "pointless" is limited.
My dude EVERY quality gym has kids competing at a high level (levels 9 and 10). You have to compete at a high level at level 10 to move to Elite, which are the girls prepping for Olympic trials. Training at an Olympic facility just means you’re probably an above average gymnast who is willing to spend the money on the best coaches.

It’s literally impossible for a 7 year old to compete at that level because she doesn’t even have time to develop the breadth of skills needed. Her coaches would be banned if they even let her try some of those skills. Furthermore, any halfway decent gymast can qualify for State. You only need to get like 2 scores of 34 during the season.

My oldest daughter made it to level 8 before she got tired of the rigor and wanted to do something else. She’s won State All-Around and she’s won 1st on Vault at regionals. And my youngest is going to State an a few weeks. Her highest score was a 38+ this season in her first year of competitive gymnastics. Coincidentally she’s 7

You obviously don’t know wtf you’re talking about and any reasonably knowledgeable gym parent could tell two sentences into you talking about it

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
I'm at the gym now :snoop:

It's a mf on the quad machine next to me, setting up his tripod and camera... I notice something strange about the machine, this mf has found a way to squeeze a 45 lb weight onto the adjustment handle of the machine. So not only does he have the weight lever flipped at max capacity (240lbs) but he needs an added 45 lbs squeezed onto the height adjustment (which might break the handle)....

These "look what I can do" mfs :snoop:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Crazy talk

'Kay. Neither one of us is finna fly out to catch a fade (or a hot one) so it is what it is. :yeshrug:

Good luck losing all that weight, getting brolic, and joining our ranks in the Gym Elite though.
gym-sass-removebg-preview.png

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
'Kay. Neither one of us is finna fly out to catch a fade (or a hot one) so it is what it is. :yeshrug:

Good luck losing all that weight, getting brolic, and joining our ranks in the Gym Elite though.
gym-sass-removebg-preview.png
I’m already on the way just left training with a gallon of water in my hand

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
The muscle is there. Dude probably needs to clean up his diet.

How could it be known his diet is dirty? Could be mostly meat, butter, olive oil, and sweet potatoes. Junk food won't hold onto muscle or give the needed energy levels.

Dude looks strong, just fat covering up.