WTF Is This Exercise?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
First, I was making a reference specifically to your statement defining pointlessness.

Second, as the parent of two gymnasts, what he’s doing and what that gymnast are doing are two different things. Furthermore, 80% of the things gymnasts do are pointless for the average person. They’re displays of strength and flexibility for sport, not functional. Outside of gymnastics they’d never do it again.

If he’s training to compete in an event that requires him to do upside down shoulder shrugs, it isn’t pointless. But based on his physique, I don’t think he does for any other reason than to draw attention to himself. Not because this exercise targets any muscles better than a less dangerous exercise
Have your kids competed in an Olympic facility?

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Have your kids competed in an Olympic facility?
Let me stop you there. Whatever strawman argument you’re about to use is just as pointless as the exercise that breh is doing in the gym.

You clearly just said… “what’s the one thing I know he hasn’t done that I can try to use to discredit him” because access to an olympic facility has literally ZERO to do with the point being made.

And I’m willing to bet your knowledge about gymnastics is minimal at best… you just googled a damn picture :skip:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Let me stop you there. Whatever strawman argument you’re about to use is just as pointless as the exercise that breh is doing in the gym.

You clearly just said… “what’s the one thing I know he hasn’t done that I can try to use to discredit him” because access to an olympic facility has literally ZERO to do with the point being made.

And I’m willing to bet your knowledge about gymnastics is minimal at best… you just googled a damn picture :skip:
My niece was competing in official Olympic facilities at 7 years old breh :manny: She was literally homeschooling IN a gym before the costs got outta hand. I bet you know a lil something about that tho huh. Plus that Nasser shyt too had us all spooked :sitdown: All you got is "this is stupid and I don't get the point"

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
you would feel like the shyt if you could down 200 glizzies in less than 30 seconds because the average man can’t?
Breh really got yall 😡 over this?
I can't do it either if that makes you feel better. But we're talking physical fitness, not eating.

Do you have this same opinion when you see someone doing planks?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Fall on your head and die, brehs...
yzDmzsk.png

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How about Dragon Flags?
The fukk is he doing that stupid shyt for? :dahell:
GRT-12.01.DragonFlag.gif

you said planks. I don’t consider those as planks. I could be wrong. But this defeats your whole argument. Why tf would I do that exercise when I can get the same out of doing leg raises on the power tower station? The point is, why do these dumbass exercises when there are safer and smarter ways that add the same benefit.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
you said planks. I don’t consider those as planks. I could be wrong. But this defeats your whole argument. Why tf would I do that exercise when I can get the same out of doing leg raises on the power tower station? The point is, why do these dumbass exercises when there are safer and smarter ways that add the same benefit.
I'm cycling thru core exercises. Why you you get on that dumbass power tower when you could just do sit ups or crunches? :dahell: You could fall and hurt something like that. There are safer and smarter ways that add the same benefit.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps

:laff:exactly dudes a idiot