wtf is French Montanas Race?

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
Somewhere in America he got cousins that own mad bodegas...period.

Thread\

KillSpray

Don't be mad
Daps
Reppin
The top of the City
No, that's not all you saying ...what you're doing is the equivalent of robbing a bank and I'm a cop and you asking me ..."let me start my car first b and go around the corner, then come find me".

Either you got a plan of action or you don't ...the alternative is dead, jail or making plans that will land you either.

You can't tell the judge "that's all I'm saying" ...Zimmerman didn't say "Trayvon skittles didn't look like skittles in the dark, that's all I'm saying"
That man exacted HATE with a plan and knew how the court would see it. All in the media, stupid 19 year old 11th grader Precious, his middle finger and gold grill.

Zimmerman knew the power of Hip-Hop could work in his favor...just like all these other non-blacks, cause of blacks like yall with your unconditional ass.

You can't walk up to their women and say, I just wanna smash a Moroccan "that's all I''m saying" ...they'll turn you into a eunuch for even THINKING about it.
He throwing stacks of money all on YOUR woman calling her out her name cause that what YOU allow.

Go over to Morocco with this bullshyt you talking in this thread...make sure you add "that's all I'm saying...that's what it's like in NYC, feel me b?"

:what:

:pachaha:

Convenient that you ignored the rest of my post. Why would I go to Morocco and behave like I'm in NYC streets? That's the opposite of what I said and it's the opposite of what French did. He came to NYC and behaved like a typical rapper/NYC street dude. He gained the respect of his peers, and now you on the Internet confused as to why it works this way. Yet the world goes on. You too emotional, and I guess it's understandable so...

:manny:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
dead latino is closer to a race than "asian"(if u talking bout ppl in the asia continent). indians r indians.

wut r latinos then? just mixed ppl?
Latino refers to being from or having ancestry in a Latin-speaking country. It has nothing to do with race. There are black, white, mixed, Asian, Native etc Latinos. It's a label coming from a cultural, linguistic and geographical standpoint.

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
Don't know if you know, but slavery is over, so there's no such thing as house nikkas no more. Just saying

mac-death-o.gif

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
depends on the arab obviously but arabs in and of themselves are not related to negroes more than other groups. i would say they are at base a type of sand eurasian people:

Leaders-gather-for-Arab-League-summit-in-Iraq-OJ176BS5-x-large.jpg

big nose arabian types. i say only some north africans and some saudis have the mixed looking features more often than not. but I tend to agee with OP's characterization. I have read articles about how the North Africans and Arabs treat blacks; it is worse than the way cacs treat us.
do you have articles and proof of this, and recent ones? I keep hearing this, but I think its regurgitation.