wtf is French Montanas Race?

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
@flea

Yeah they some clowns..imagine me going around sayin im a real spic :heh: id feel like a fukkin idiot..every body wanna be a nikka but nobody wanna be a nikka :yeshrug:
Shut yo soft ass up fukk n1gga. Clown ass nikka was scared to see me and throw hands. Scared he was gonna get jumped :laff:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Shut yo soft ass up fukk n1gga. Clown ass nikka was scared to see me and throw hands. Scared he was gonna get jumped :laff:

...i was in your country on your soil willing to throw hands...you live 20 min from where i was at and for two hrs you were no where to be found

Thats soft

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
...i was in your country on your soil willing to throw hands...you live 20 min from where i was at and for two hrs you were no where to be found

Thats soft
Be a good little boy and stay in your place when I'm around. How u older than me and still a lil nikka :laff:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Be a good little boy and stay in your place when I'm around. How u older than me and still a lil nikka :laff:

How duz a Canadian talk in Ebonics? I don't get it it, where did you pick that up from? Cuz it damn sho wuznt tha streets where you grew up.... Africans don't talk like that

36G14Bk.gif

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
new york city arabs hispanics even indian kids all call each other the n word and use hip-hop slang and no one really gets at them about it cause thats what it is out here ... :yeshrug:

if your not from New York City, you wouldn't understand ...

That shyt is unacceptable, even if they come from poverty. Only c00n black folk let that happen cause they want to procreate with their women.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I didn't say he rode the "Hispanic wave"

I was co-signing someone else's comment who said that

I know he always put it out there that he is African/Moroccan from the jump...I do not believe French Montana was trying to hide his Arab ancestry to propel his Black urban musically career...NOT AT ALL

What I do believe is that his tanned light brown skin complexion helped him assimilate easily into an "black urban culture" in which the standard or typical look has increasingly become more racially ambiguous than just straight Black/Sub-Saharan African. Some reasons for this change, are race mixing and the incorporation of Latinos into the black community. The look and appearance of Black America has been changing to the point where a "Black American" will probably identify more with someone of French Montana appearance than someone of Akon's appearance. I think it's going to get to a point where Darker skinned Blacks look more foreign and out of place in the "Black community" than racially ambiguous people.

Basically, self-hate will turn to excessive race mixing, and the black race will be phased out.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Moroccans are part black. You think their kinky hair got that way without significant blackness in their bloodline?

nobody is denying that Moroccans have % of Sub-Saharan African dna in them....some of them do. But don't use that fact and amplify the % of Blackness they have or worse...give them the status of a full Black person...because then you have a situation where anyone can disrespect Black people and then claim they have Black in them......and we can't do anything about it.

Last edited: