WTF HALO COLLECTION for XBOXONE has a 20GB day one download u must download

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wtf is wrong with your guys internet... like seriously.. i thought this thread was jokes at first...

destiny beta had a 20gb download the shyt took like 45 minutes to download.... these shyts go as fast as an optimal download... u should get 500kb a second if ur a on a shyt server...

a normal person who pays for high speed internet will get 1mb/sec and be playing in no time...

this whole thread is really something else
I can tell you've never left usa

theres a gang of places all over the world that have slow internet connections.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
even the people who made the game are like 'I know this sucks but it is what it is'
If this was something Playstation did he would be yelling to high heavens and creating multiple thread and 500+ post trying to convince everyone that its the worst thing ever...

Microsoft couldn't spare a freaking extra disc? A lot of people don't have the best internet in the world and they want to play their shyt when they buy it, not wait a day or 2 to download the content before they can play..

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
I can tell you've never left usa

theres a gang of places all over the world that have slow internet connections.

I feel you bro... but i'm hearing multiple people in here talking about waiting 2 days for a download to finish... it hasnt taken me 2 days to download 20gb literally since i was downloading computer games in 2003...

sucks for developing country cats no doubt... but yall dudes need to either change ur service provider or pay the extra 10 bucks to get a faster option... cause there is no reason anyone shouldnt be having optimal internet for 60 bucks

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I can tell from this post you don't run your own business.

they could have dumped the extra expense on the consumer,

dreamcast had games on 3 discs,

ps2 on 2 discs, etc. all at no extra cost.

I can assure you people would rather pay etra $2 than wait for 2-3days as 20GB downloads
lol, you say dump the extra expense on to the consumers, but then your examples are where that didn't happen

they did it like that in the past, because on a disc was the only way to get that data to consumers. now they have a much cheaper way to do it, so of course they're gonna go that way

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
20GB takes crazy long to download

a disc cost less than $2

could of added the extra 2 to the retail price

understandable....but this a business decision they made to cut costs and use a download instead. I won't have any issue downloading the 20 gigs, but I understand some ppl will...it's unfortunate..

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
sigh....the misinformation, the jump to conclusions and the overall lack of comon sense...

the game is over 50 gigs...which is the limit for bluray discs.....it's 5 halo games on one disc, a beta for a game coming next year and a live action series...it's a lot of content...instead of using two discs like ppl did in the past they chose to add the rest of the content via a patch/dlc update.The patch is not some DRM shyt to allow you to play the game, the patch is not an update to fix bugs or any issues when playing the game...it's simply "Disc 2" minus the actual disc.

343 is also saving money by not having to use an extra disc.

you nikkas complain bout everything...do ya googles

edit:

nikkas in here crying over something they won't buy just to try and prove some point...shyt is wild corny. Don't understand the difference between a "patch" that fixes bugs and a download that is essentially the content that won't fit on a 50 gig disc, brehs.

those 5 halo games fit on 8 and 5 gig DVDs last gen and the gen before that though........ :troll: