Writer's and Actor's Strike 2023: Aaaaand Scene...That's a Wrap!

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
:laff:
It's over. Regulation takes too long to get ironed out and technology moves too fast.

Basically, the actors and writers picked the worst time in humanity to strike with where we are and where we're headed as a society. No bullshyt

Not exactly sure what's so funny about it but at some point they have to try to find a way to protect themselves because at the rate this is going nobody will get a dime for their featured appearances or voices.

You're looking at everything from cartoons toys any vocal or physical appearance

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Not exactly sure what's so funny about it but at some point they have to try to find a way to protect themselves because at the rate this is going nobody will get a dime for their featured appearances or voices.

You're looking at everything from cartoons toys any vocal or physical appearance
I was laughing at the idea of regulation happening anytime soon... They just started looking into Social Media regulation within the last few years.

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
F2JNksqXgAA_mPZ

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Actors and Writers: "We're not working until you stop using A.I.."
Studios: "K. :manny:" **continues to crank up the A.I..**

The audacity of these movie studios. fukk. I can't even come up with hardly any coherent thoughts right now. It seems like it'd be simple to give into the actor and writers demands and get back to work. This shyt is really going to go into next year at this point. I said this new A.I. that started appearing in 2018/19 would get us into trouble someday and here we are. I know it's not all about the A.I. but a good chunk of it is. The movie and television industry will suffer for years to come after this all because of these hardheaded studios and it may bring an end to some businesses, most notably the movie theater industry, that were already crippled by COVID awhile back.