Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got my tickets, I’m Wrestlemania ready :wow:
It looks incredible but I'm watching from home there's no way I'm paying 2 grand or more for tickets and I would only want to go if I could do front row or near to it - after doing that at MSG I can never watch another wrestling show live another way (I've done nosebleeds too). Enjoy fam

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I think people were getting gassed on their own wishful thinking of a Cody/Roman Mania rematch that was never announced, so they started creating scenarios where the Rock was coming back to work the February PPV :heh:
Weren’t you one of the main ones gassing that after last year’s mania though? Talking about how he needed more “adversity” before winning it at SS or WM40

Could’ve swore you were also the same guy talking about how Austin Theory cashing in and losing on the US title was HHH’s way of making him “better”

:jbhmm:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Weren’t you one of the main ones gassing that after last year’s mania though? Talking about how he needed more “adversity” before winning it at SS or WM40

Could’ve swore you were also the same guy talking about how Austin Theory cashing in and losing on the US title was HHH’s way of making him “better”

:jbhmm:

Gassing what? Cody/Roman meeting again? So? :heh:

I don't let what I think might/should happen cloud having a grip on reality. When I saw Rock show up on Jan. 1st, I knew he wasn't coming so close to Mania that he was doin' all that for the February PPV. It was clear right there that Cody/Roman wasn't happening. :yeshrug: I didn't spend the last two weeks like other people online did, thinking up all types of unrealistic scenarios to happen that would mean Rock vs Roman for the title at Mania isn't happening. I wasn't "gassing" shyt, I thought something was gonna happen last year, and now it's clearly not. OK! I don't go into mental meltdowns over this shyt, not sure why you are. I don't care what you remember me saying about something a year ago, it's wrestling and it's always subject to change.

Silkk

Daps
Gassing what? Cody/Roman meeting again? So? :heh:

I don't let what I think might/should happen cloud having a grip on reality. When I saw Rock show up on Jan. 1st, I knew he wasn't coming so close to Mania that he was doin' all that for the February PPV. It was clear right there that Cody/Roman wasn't happening. :yeshrug: I didn't spend the last two weeks like other people online did, thinking up all types of unrealistic scenarios to happen that would mean Rock vs Roman for the title at Mania isn't happening. I wasn't "gassing" shyt, I thought something was gonna happen last year, and now it's clearly not. OK! I don't go into mental meltdowns over this shyt, not sure why you are. I don't care what you remember me saying about something a year ago, it's wrestling and it's always subject to change.
Oh….Ok :mjpls:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think people were getting gassed on their own wishful thinking of a Cody/Roman Mania rematch that was never announced, so they started creating scenarios where the Rock was coming back to work the February PPV :heh:
To be fair, WWE straight up used Cody vs Roman II to advertise tickets for WM 40. It was in the promotional emails.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A terrible decision. WrestleMania in the northeast in April is going to present the probability of bad weather on both nights. The chance of it being in the low 50s are extremely high.
I don't know why I didn't even think of this. That sounds terrible.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Oh….Ok :mjpls:

You got a whole online feud with me and it's weird every time it resurfaces... you up here memorizing shyt I said a year ago that I barely even remember, and meanwhile I don't think about shyt you say until you say somethin' to me.

Take some time off the Coli, breh... go outside this weekend and don't just touch the grass, roll around in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2CT

Silkk

Daps
You got a whole online feud with me and it's weird every time it resurfaces... you up here memorizing shyt I said a year ago that I barely even remember, and meanwhile I don't think about shyt you say until you say somethin' to me.

Take some time off the Coli, breh... go outside this weekend and don't just touch the grass, roll around in it.
I just asked you a question big dawg. No need to be so offended.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
To be fair, WWE straight up used Cody vs Roman II to advertise tickets for WM 40. It was in the promotional emails.

I always say, until it's on the screen, it ain't happening... :yeshrug: Just cause it's two guys on the picture doesn't mean that's the match until they doin' that shyt on TV.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It looks incredible but I'm watching from home there's no way I'm paying 2 grand or more for tickets and I would only want to go if I could do front row or near to it - after doing that at MSG I can never watch another wrestling show live another way (I've done nosebleeds too). Enjoy fam
Thanks breh. I haven’t been to a WrestleMania before, and it’s on my list of things I want to do experience.

You're not joking about prices breh, I ended up paying $700 total for club seats but I’ve seen people talking about spending $2-4K on tickets alone :ohhh: Even the limited view seats are $270+ after taxes per night.

Front row at MSG must’ve been amazing :wow: I already know that was memorable

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rock defeats reigns
cody defeats rock

roman comes back from a break to fight cody.

Its wrestlemania 40, they had a grèat match last year but u cant turn down Reigns vs da rock lol

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I got my tickets before Christmas. Hype as shyt if the main event is Rock v Reigns. I like Cody but he gonna have to wait until WM41 to run it back.