Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I got my tickets before Christmas. Hype as shyt if the main event is Rock v Reigns. I like Cody but he gonna have to wait until WM41 to run it back.
:francis:

No wonder why Vince didn’t listen to the fans. All he had to do was get someone from the past and y’all will eat it up..smh

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Two of the funniest scenarios are just as likely to be true:

All that finish the story stuff only for Cody to not get it this year

or (and this is more likely)

Rock just said that shyt to say it, to keep the door open for one last pay day but he is in fact not going to be there, and he'll keep teasing it for the next 2 or 3 years.

I dont know why its neither is beyond the realm for people.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not hating but why did they choose Philly? I have a chance to get tickets but a little worried about the weather because my girl don’t do cold weather. Allegiant or Mercedes Benz Stadium may have been better options

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Not hating but why did they choose Philly? I have a chance to get tickets but a little worried about the weather because my girl don’t do cold weather. Allegiant or Mercedes Benz Stadium may have been better options

I'm not familiar with their stadium but I hear the stadium can be closed-roof :jbhmm: is the Philly weather in early April that concerning?

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Trying to them tickets too :blessed:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
They might have to call an audible on Rock facing Reigns if Rock can't get in ring shape. And even if he can, Roman's going to have to carry him like there are lives depending on it.

Punk/Rollins has the potential to be a classic main event. Depending on how things go with Drew, they might even slip him in there for a triple threat. Regardless, I'm actually looking forward to WrestleMania this year and I could see myself tuning in. I'm even looking forward to the Rumble, and I haven't tuned into that one since 2018.:ehh: