Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
It's a multiple of 10 Mania. Time for a technical wrestler with a B in his name or last name to win the title.

Bret/Benoit/Bryan... Bhodes? Bwayne? Butch?

• Haha
Reactions: 2CT

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
would going to Wrestlemania be a fun experience for someone that hasnt followed wrestling in forever?

I regret never seeing this shyt live as a kid

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
would going to Wrestlemania be a fun experience for someone that hasnt followed wrestling in forever?

I think about how I used to be sad about not having cable to get Mania V on PPV when I was 9, when I PROLLY coulda convinced one of my uncles to take the 3-hr drive to Atlantic City and see it live. I just thought it was far, far away and the only way to see it was on PPV... it wasnt far and tickets were probably like $50.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Short answer is yes, but Wrestlemania as a live event might be too much. It’s overdone so to speak

I went to Raw XXX last year (coincidentally in Philly too) and it was SO fun for a new old fan like myself.

I am considering Wrestlemania but it’s on such a large scale I’m not convinced I’d enjoy it as much as Raw, not to mention the cost of tickets I’m sure is crazy

Last edited: