Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

Posted at 3:16. :ohhh:

200.gif

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Now that some time has passed, let's ad it that last night's main event was at least a **** 1/2

I have it a *** match. It went 20 minutes too long. The ridiculous stalling in beginning was annoying. Match accomplished what it needed to and it was a spectacle.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have it a *** match. It went 20 minutes too long. The ridiculous stalling in beginning was annoying. Match accomplished what it needed to and it was a spectacle.

You sound like a smart mark internet fan. It was a very ambitious match and delivered, was more entertaining than the rest of the show combined

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
went to church for the first time, not even Christian, I prayed hard, please don’t let Cody win, please let Roman retain, Cody should be in a feud with Grayson walker, not our tribal chief, our tribal chief deserves 5 more years. Why does Cody not be patient and let the magic happen?

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Randy Savage 88-89 was an all time title reign, especially when he turned heel.

2000 HHH blows away anything Roman has ever done

Its ok to stan Roman, but let’s not retcon history

I don't like to compare eras because they barely defended on TV at that time but we only remember Savage's title run because of the Megapowers angle. One of the all-time great angles, but that doesn't make it a title run on par with Romans.

HHH in 99-2000 was definitely great but the title was getting hot potato'd back and forth between dudes. He didn't have a sustained title run during that time. Def had great matches and angles though, but he was also in there with Rock/Angle/Austin.

We saw what a HHH title run that he had to carry without all that star power looked like after that (2002) and it was hideous.