Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Tapped out halfway through the main event last night :dead:

Just finished now. Went exactly as expected which means that W tonight is guaranteed :banderas:

Rock’s Ego this whole run though :dead:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
IMG-5254.jpg
:ohhh:Damm Bobby Roode co-producing main events of mania
Jason Jordan:francis:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I can see Austin helping Cody like everyone else is thinking.
I can also see Triple H going meta and waiting for all the commotion to settle down and actually turning on Cody with the "business" angle.
Highly underrated option to interfere is the Undertaker.

I honestly think it'll be Austin. The build-up and anticipation is all there for it.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I can also see Triple H going meta and waiting for all the commotion to settle down and actually turning on Cody with the "business" angle.

In reality. The only person that makes sense to interfere in the main event is Omos.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Rewatched the main event. The Rock delivered it, from showmanship to the actual wrestling. I feared he might look bad in the ring, considering how bad his match against Cena was several years ago.

It's a shame he'll be back in movies and we probably won't see him in a ring for a while. shyt, he'd do well in Summerslam, but he won't be there.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I honestly think it'll be Austin. The build-up and anticipation is all there for it.

At one point I thought Aldis would be the one to screw Cody over using the same business angle